Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #8 Move over Des Kelly carpets, hello Ellie Kelly the doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never looked back, don’t even recognize who I was with him, they chip you away.
Think that’s why I’ve a soft spot and root for Ellie, just want her to do well despite him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s back, like a rubber ball bouncing back. I really hope she isn’t getting a house cause he’ll have a claim on it.
Ellie I was you, with a gaslighting abusive duck like him, never believed I could get better. Never thought I’d have a day’s happiness, but I found the strength, got rid and have never looked back.
You’ll never have a seconds peace or happiness with him, please see the light before you’ve kids or a house with him, It’ll be nothing but pain for you. There is hope and happiness and it’s without him.
I have a relative that was in the same boat. She got away and the difference in her is unreal. He had her so wore down and a shadow of her old self (she didn’t even notice). He controlled everything and the way he put her down and even in front of people was disgusting (was awkwardly laughed off). She never listened to people around her and thought he was the best and did loads for her etc.. until something bad happened and she realised and got away. The way conor talks about & makes fun of her online is sickening, that’s not normal/nice or funny. And also a leopard never changes their spots, they hide it and then it creeps back in.
Hope your doing alright, I’d say your life has changed for the better x

Did he actually post her knickers on his floor? 🤢😖 that is so degrading
Yup, the disgusting little fucker did. How she was alright with that I’ll never know.

Reactions: 9
She is such a idiot, but they probably deserve each other, good luck to them, they are gonna need it

Reactions: 13
Was when I was younger so we’ll past it, never looked back, very happy and lucky now.

Reactions: 4
I remember my first boyfriend, I was literally 18-23 when we were going out and he was kind of the same. He was a chef at the cafe where I had a part time job. He treated me awfully and I felt I couldn’t even say it to him incase he would dump me forever! When I went on a girls holiday he cheated on me with a married 45 year old chef from work. And still I felt that if I dumped him I would have nobody. Geography eventually put enough distance between us that I actually was able to stand on my own two feet and recognise that behaviour so as much as I am cross with Ellie, I see my 20 odd year old self in her and I actually feel sorry for her because no matter what my family or friends were telling me, there was no telling me. I was too ‘in love’ 🤮 to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went out with a guy like that as well when I had just started college. All went well until I saw his horrible temper and things got physical, he would constantly look through my phone and ask me who the guys in my college class were. I ended up after months finally getting rid of him, it was the best decision I made for myself and have thrived ever since

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I went out with a guy like that as well when I had just started college. All went well until I saw his horrible temper and things got physical, he would constantly look through my phone and ask me who the guys in my college class were. I ended up after months finally getting rid of him, it was the best decision I made for myself and have thrived ever since
Love this for you, I hope Ellie finally gets away even though it’s ridiculous the way she goes on it’s definitely mentally draining and I’m sure he has some sort of hold on her, when he’s not aloud in your house you know somethings wrong

i have my doubts that they are actually back together, he's defo just gaslighting everyone into believing they are to gain afollowing/some attention. I cant imagine her going back to him sure only 2 weeks ago Charleen was slagging on ellies live. I think IF they were back together that she would have a strict no social media rule.
They're 100% back on fact

Reactions: 1
He’s added the story of him hugging a blonde (def Ellie) to his “bae” highlight and the only other post in that highlight is him and Ellie playing tennis

Reactions: 3
Some people are simple though
He's taking the piss
He's a messer
I know he is vulgar but it's all just a big piss take
I think she's a dope and he's a sweet talker.... But he's laughing all the way to the bank with all the speculation and growing followers by the minute
Her sister doesn't even hate him, and spends time with him, so you hardly think Ellie hates him
He's doing all of this as a marketing campaign
They were back together ages ago
And I don't feel one bit sorry for her either
She's well able
Nothing better came along so she took him back
She's made her bed now and she can lie in it

Reactions: 6
i have my doubts that they are actually back together, he's defo just gaslighting everyone into believing they are to gain afollowing/some attention. I cant imagine her going back to him sure only 2 weeks ago Charleen was slagging on ellies live. I think IF they were back together that she would have a strict no social media rule.

They are 100000% back seeing each other they've been spotted loads lately no reason to lie about that! I think its mad cringe breaking up every couple months because you've been caught cheating yet again and then bringing her back through your parents front door like nothings happened like even they must be sick of the revolving door relationship

Can’t believe Brian lee would let him make a post where he can’t get the location right for the new chopped. Amsterdam is not Leiden ya muppet. twit couldn’t even pronounce the city right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but is she looking for people to bash Ellie? Hahahaha let me think, not being aloud in your house, cheating on you, posting unflattering pics of you, posting pics of your knickers I mean I could go on
76DAE208-CC84-4CD8-9E6A-91152B51A8C0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but is she looking for people to bash Ellie? Hahahaha let me think, not being aloud in your house, cheating on you, posting unflattering pics of you, posting pics of your knickers I mean I could go on
View attachment 1124367
Honest to god hahahha you'd think they'd try speak about something else given the current situation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.