Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User71983918

I’m sobbing at the names of the glasses ‘blocked’ ‘seen’ fuck off hahahahaha you can’t even block twig legs after he cheated on you half a million times, plz stop x

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lolilolz

I feel this thread is alittle unfair. Yes I know she took him back but honestly when any of youse were young did you not go back to fuck boys? She’s only 26! She’s potentially pretty insecure! It’s hard to leave what’s familiar even if it’s hurting more to stay!
Would you give over, none of us were making 10 gs a week selling a false image at 26 either. Crying on her podcast one minute (obvz to reel in listeners) and then running back the next? When he literally pulled a Kanye & started bringing other girls into the scenario to fuck with her head?! What sort of example is she showing here to the teenagers that actually buy her Alibaba collaborations? 🤯 She’s in the public eye, it’s her job to watch the company she keeps, she’s not insecure she’s just a fucking idiot chasing a misogynistic scumbag.

Reactions: 46

theGingerBreadMan

Anyone who associates with mcgregor or puts money into his pocket should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusted they are in there with him. Everyone turning a blind eye to him is disgraceful, makes me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 42

noseyned99

Ellie the cum bucket & Timmy the needle dick ryan....
Absolutely going to be accused of being Ellie now but I don't see how this picture is warranted not a nice way to speak about another woman imo.

Also I noticed Charleens back following Timmie. Im debating wether to unfollow Ellie now or wait until she (if) she posts a pic with him/ brings him up on her story

Reactions: 40

RockinInk

Lads. It's a plant. Get the kids talking. If you can't see that then there's no hope for you. Scummer would actually do anything to get people talking about him. It's embarrassing he's that obsessed with insta "fame" if that's what you can call it...

LadyS

EK is just an embarrassment to herself and the entire young population that look up to her.. and her smart replies to people that comment facts under her posts that she can’t handle just shows how insecure about the relationship that she actually is 😂

• Heart

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Imagine going to Liverpool or Tenerife and not being able to share any of it because you have to hide your relationship because you can't admit you are back with the person who cheats on you and makes a show of you online. What kind of a life is that.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Showing off Ellie’s bra left in his car today omg
Knows well what he is at. He's an abuser/gaslighter but she's thick as pig shit to go back to him after having the golden opportunity to be done.

Some people just can't be helped. She'll settle down and have a kid with him and be in for a life of misery as he has her trapped.

Reactions: 39

nanorella

No sorry did someone just say to him don’t forget to Hoover your doormat HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can’t be chocking on me coffee at this hour

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pacho

Fellas who are 5"8+ say they're 6" or close to it on dating sites so it checks out if he's 5"6 and say he's 5"11
My husband does this. He is around 5"8 pushing it 5'9 and is convinced he's 5"11. CONVINCED.

Sorry had to edit this. I didn't mean my husband does this on dating sites, I meant in general. To confirm my husband is not on dating sites 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Monkey01

200 euros to listen to him tell ya to cheat on your gf pretend to be with her sister and switch your profile from private to not private 50 times a week😂

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
He truly is ugly on inside and out.
He doesnt follow many on his Tiktok but he defo still following his ex flings Jodie Sherlock, Madie Howson... oh Ellie, smile all you want that hes showcasing your bra in his Skoda bus or includin ye in vids of burning your scalp... but i know your smile is short lived whrn he leaves you on read, when hes out with the boyas....
I can tell dumb naive women like you sit on cloud 9 hearing the bullshit promises of house kids & park walks with their own dog makes your fanny flutter with excitement because "finally" he wants what you've wanted... but reality is different than an ideology of relationship "goals".
You dont even have a stable 4 months behind your relationship, where one didnt go fuck/finger/sext another... 🤣
Despite your tweeny followers saying theyre delighted you're back together, most others are laughing at your immaturity, naivety, delusional relationship.
Neither of you are to be taken seriously.You are a joke of a couple. 😆
I look forward to seeing your 2022 resolutions coming through... a house? Will yiz stop 😆, yiz absolute pair of attention seeking, shit talking delusionists 😊💭🏠

• Haha
  • Heart