Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #8 Move over Des Kelly carpets, hello Ellie Kelly the doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢Imagine putting up With him
Well that just goes to show he won’t be treating her with any more respect than he did before. Regular programming has resumed and we’ll be back to pictures of Ellie’s knickers on the floor soon enough

Reactions: 11
i have my doubts that they are actually back together, he's defo just gaslighting everyone into believing they are to gain afollowing/some attention. I cant imagine her going back to him sure only 2 weeks ago Charleen was slagging on ellies live. I think IF they were back together that she would have a strict no social media rule.

Reactions: 6
i have my doubts that they are actually back together, he's defo just gaslighting everyone into believing they are to gain afollowing/some attention. I cant imagine her going back to him sure only 2 weeks ago Charleen was slagging on ellies live. I think IF they were back together that she would have a strict no social media rule.
Why be hanging out with him. So, deffo her shoes and nails in photos and videos

Reactions: 11
Well that just goes to show he won’t be treating her with any more respect than he did before. Regular programming has resumed and we’ll be back to pictures of Ellie’s knickers on the floor soon enough

Ah yes the dirty skid mark knickers have fun diving into Ellies dirty ass. Ellie will have a few cold sores back soon sucking Timmys needle dick 😆 😂 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Didn’t her sister say he’s being cheating for years how can she be besties with him! And Ellie’s a worse fool I hope Charleen drops her

Ellie the cum bucket & Timmy the needle dick ryan....
Absolutely going to be accused of being Ellie now but I don't see how this picture is warranted not a nice way to speak about another woman imo.

Also I noticed Charleens back following Timmie. Im debating wether to unfollow Ellie now or wait until she (if) she posts a pic with him/ brings him up on her story

Reactions: 40
they're both such doses but some people here take it a bit far it can be uncomfortable...

anyway is ellie on a plane? cr said he's going to amsterdam in the morning, are they going together i wonder

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The only reason he’d ever want to be back with her is for the attention and followers? He’s laughing at people posting tiktoks about it but he’s the one who has to hide his relationship and girlfriends face when he posts her because he knows what everyone thinks of them. I have no respect left for Ellie I really started to like her but I will absolutely not be listening to her podcast when all she does is lie and cry for attention, Charleen will be dropped anyway because she’ll give all her time to Conor while he’s cheating behind her back lol

Anyone see this, it's has since been removed wonder why 🤔🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s back, like a rubber ball bouncing back. I really hope she isn’t getting a house cause he’ll have a claim on it.
Ellie I was you, with a gaslighting abusive duck like him, never believed I could get better. Never thought I’d have a day’s happiness, but I found the strength, got rid and have never looked back.
You’ll never have a seconds peace or happiness with him, please see the light before you’ve kids or a house with him, It’ll be nothing but pain for you. There is hope and happiness and it’s without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s back, like a rubber ball bouncing back. I really hope she isn’t getting a house cause he’ll have a claim on it.
Ellie I was you, with a gaslighting abusive duck like him, never believed I could get better. Never thought I’d have a day’s happiness, but I found the strength, got rid and have never looked back.
You’ll never have a seconds peace or happiness with him, please see the light before you’ve kids or a house with him, It’ll be nothing but pain for you. There is hope and happiness and it’s without him.
Absolutely, so glad you got away from him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.