Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he's such a bleeping idiot. A photo showing off standing on the slopes In RUNNERS holding his ski poles.

Ego too fragile to take ski lessons.

That video of him drunk taking off his top yesterday. Vomit. How embarrassing. Go to bed boy will ya. He thinks he's hilarious yet he's a holy show.

Ski holidays cost thousands and he's too much of an idiot to even try out lessons. Rather endanger adults and children on the slopes by not having a clue what he's doing.

Reactions: 20
His whole life is literally based on what insta pic he got or how many likes it has and how it looks to everyone, he’s definitely a very sad person deep down and this front of owning a business and having the ‘perfect life’ is all a show. He’ll realise it to late when everyone around him has left and he’s left with no one real in his life

Reactions: 13
He has no self-awareness whatsoever, it’s actually unreal 🤣 He’s good for a laugh but duck me boys what age do you catch yourself on at 🤣!

Reactions: 3
Did Ellie put up a promo post for Flormar and then take it down a few hours later…?

Why am I so fascinated by that lad Chris in the buddy cup?😂 I just can't get over the lack of cop on, I actually feel sorry for him.

The state of them croissants! The way he breathes over them etc when showing them...like have them nicely displayed before you show what's on offer?!. You can tell he's never worked a day in his life before in hospitality. And the working hard comments? I'm sorry like, that job would be a bleeping doddle - a couple of hours each day, most of your time on Instagram, no customers. I'm so cringed by how he thinks he's some great big grafter.

And showing that you are running to Tesco to buy the ingredients etc? Don't even go to a wholesaler. It's a bleeping Mickey mouse operation.

Reactions: 13
Why am I so fascinated by that lad Chris in the buddy cup?😂 I just can't get over the lack of cop on, I actually feel sorry for him.

The state of them croissants! The way he breathes over them etc when showing them...like have them nicely displayed before you show what's on offer?!. You can tell he's never worked a day in his life before in hospitality. And the working hard comments? I'm sorry like, that job would be a bleeping doddle - a couple of hours each day, most of your time on Instagram, no customers. I'm so cringed by how he thinks he's some great big grafter.

And showing that you are running to Tesco to buy the ingredients etc? Don't even go to a wholesaler. It's a bleeping Mickey mouse operation.
And posted yesterday that one of the locations was closed. What was that about

Reactions: 1

He showed all the crepe toppings the other day and it was all Tesco own branded peanut butter, maple syrup, strawberries, chocolate, hahahaha at least cover it up

bleeping eejit 'wurking hard' yes wurking hard eating everything from the buddy cup, he must eat all the stock cos no one is buying it.

Big rotten croissants then aswell with his hands and breath all over them the same as conor. Remember conor used to put a croissant on the actual concrete ground and advertise it hahahaha and say 'can't wait to get this into me after this gonna be verdy good'

• Sick
Reactions: 9

had to laugh at him taking a bite out of that croissant pretending he liked it, I'd say he threw it in the bin afterwards it looked like dirt . find it so funny they never talk about how many customers they have it's always just "come down here today",I'd say you could hear a pin drop down there not a soul to be seen 😂

Reactions: 2
So Timmy wants to do a cook book now fuckinh hell you can't make this stuff up hahahahaha.

Chris is doing a great job advertising the cock box always on his arse definitely busy with loads of customers haha and always
touching his hair like Timmy now, goes on more about his plans then the actual business hahahahaha always hung over and putting it on his stories he thinks hes the bees knees now 🤣 he seems nice but Jesus is there anything between those ears just think before you speak .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.