Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #6 Could she be dumber? Yup, she’s back with that scummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow another ps5 to give away what a bloke he is, about 7 now at this stage!!

Chap needs a crack in the mouth!

Reactions: 4
isn't a PS5 impossible to get a hold of? no way he has about 4 of them just knocking about. Thinks we all came down in the last shower :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I reported both his accounts today. Sick of him putting ups fake competitions and advertising counterfeit knock off clothes. Another drip page this evening. His YouTube videos are a joke, basically giving out about the car and eating like a 5 year old child.

Reactions: 12
I reported both his accounts today. Sick of him putting ups fake competitions and advertising counterfeit knock off clothes. Another drip page this evening. His YouTube videos are a joke, basically giving out about the car and eating like a 5 year old child.
Yeah amazing how his car gives trouble as soon as its going on a journey. Found it odd he wasnt driving the 5 series he must still be on a provisional. The video was not very slick and had massive undertones of drug taking.

Reactions: 8
Yeah amazing how his car gives trouble as soon as its going on a journey. Found it odd he wasnt driving the 5 series he must still be on a provisional. The video was not very slick and had massive undertones of drug taking.
Yeah it’s a bit strange that someone else was driving the loan car and not him. If I was a garage and he let some else drive it, I’d think it was a bit strange. Surely he can’t be on his provisional and driving around with no L plates and unaccompanied.

It looked like a coke party in the room alright

That basic drips thing has $ sign in one part and € in other so you’ll ‘win’ either a €150 or $150 worth 🤣

Yeah it’s a bit strange that someone else was driving the loan car and not him. If I was a garage and he let some else drive it, I’d think it was a bit strange. Surely he can’t be on his provisional and driving around with no L plates and unaccompanied.

It looked like a coke party in the room alright
I know that lad Mustafa from Castleknock, no doubt there’s coke there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit late but I'm sure you have all seen this up again joke at this stage , I have reported him but its not hard to find his house has it up multiple times with the house number givin his dads job he should be careful might get unwanted visitors....
Has that dog has its ears mutilated?

disgusting sick fucks who do that.

Bit late but I'm sure you have all seen this up again joke at this stage , I have reported him but its not hard to find his house has it up multiple times with the house number givin his dads job he should be careful might get unwanted visitors....
What is his dad’s job?

That basic drips thing has $ sign in one part and € in other so you’ll ‘win’ either a €150 or $150 worth 🤣
He’s back. The most generous man in coolock *giving away drip, PlayStations and iPhone 13s like they are going out of fashion.

*he’s not actually giving them away

Reactions: 3
Does he eat a home cooked dinner at all between curry Tuesday, pizza Wednesday not sure if he is still going chipper Thursday heart attack waiting to happen. I love a takeaway myself but not everyday of the week.

Reactions: 6
Curry Tuesday, Pizza Wednesday, Honest Sunday. The day of the week Conor comes clean about all the scams he’s been involved in. I reckon it could be a hit.

Side note, the chap that runs LuxBuster is a lot smarter than Conor, he does extremely well out of it. Conor was more involved at one stage but got booted, maybe he’ll tell you all why over Honest Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s either making himself Puke after all those takeaways, or he’s only taking a bite or so for them gram. There’s no way he’s eating that amount, now his skin is bad but that could just be cos he’s a weazel, but one minute it’s calorie controlled meals with Dublin food crowd & then it’s a pizza or a 4 in 1

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s either making himself Puke after all those takeaways, or he’s only taking a bite or so for them gram. There’s no way he’s eating that amount, now his skin is bad but that could just be cos he’s a weazel, but one minute it’s calorie controlled meals with Dublin food crowd & then it’s a pizza or a 4 in 1
I’ve never seen him actually eat any of those meals. He’s always either playing with it or showing them in the closed containers. He has the mind set that cos he works out its burning off the shite he eats. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that and he’ll either have a heart attack or gallstone issues in the not too distant future. You can see it in his skin and face already.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.