Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie is no better. She said her Mam does her washing, like come on 26 years of age. Clean your own knickers

Reactions: 15
Mammy and daddy changing the bed sheets every day and giving him a fresh nappy every hour 👶
Conorz nappy still has to be checked every 30 minutes because he still can’t let mammy and daddy know when he’s done a pee pee. He still wears a baby vest to stop him pulling his nappy off when he has a tantrum.
scrote bag obviously wasn’t invited on the stag either - ain’t none of those gonna be wiping his ass. Leave the boys with the boys and men with the men.
How SLICK are the rainbow crocs!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok sorry if this sounds a bit weird but is it a Dublin thing to refer to a hen and stag party as “hens and stags”? 🧐 I’ve heard other influencers refer to it as that- as in plural? I don’t know why but it annoys me
It’s plural when party isn’t beside it. So “enjoy your stags/hens” and then “enjoy your stag/hen party” not saying it’s grammatically correct but it’s just something that’s said in Dublin I guess

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s plural when party isn’t beside it. So “enjoy your stags/hens” and then “enjoy your stag/hen party” not saying it’s grammatically correct but it’s just something that’s said in Dublin I guess
Aw ok just wondered 🤣

Jesus it’s a hard life for Ellie when she’s gifted hundreds of euro worth of stuff and she has to pay customs on some of it… think there’s worse things going on in the world then to be coming on explaining to everyone how she gets free stuff and has to pay a little customs. My heart bleeds for her. That’s less money to spend in Louis in brown Thomas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus it’s a hard life for Ellie when she’s gifted hundreds of euro worth of stuff and she has to pay customs on some of it… think there’s worse things going on in the world then to be coming on explaining to everyone how she gets free stuff and has to pay a little customs. My heart bleeds for her. That’s less money to spend in Louis in brown Thomas.
It’s pretty tone deaf. “I get sent loads of free stuff with out any obligation to post it. Don’t even want or use half of it and now I’ve to pay customs?!” She doesn’t even understand why she has to pay customs now

Reactions: 8
Are you surprised though?
I never watch her stories cos i find her so dull... mostly only watch CR cos he gives me a laugh with his patheticness 😂 😂
never knew how stupid she is and seems to kind of revel in it? Thinks its cool and trendy to be as ignorant as possible. How sad

Reactions: 9
She’s on ranting now…. Why even do those stories earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️ She never makes any sense and when asked or comments are made towards her she gets defensive. That chat earlier benefited none of her followers cos we’re all dopes that buy our own crap and pays customs on top of it. It seemed to be more braggy than anything else. Her going on about everything she gets and not knowing what’s coming and their looking for customs fees off her. Does she not sit back and realise that the things she comes out with can annoy some people cos it comes across really badly in the way she explains things etc…does she even realise that influencing isn’t a long term thing.
And before she thinks I’m jealous, I’m not, I’m actually proud to say I’m gonna have my own house soon, I’ve saved like a mad thing to get savings together to deck it out etc. And do you know what I’m extremely proud of myself cos I can say I did it myself 😁 and paid for everything. So I appreciate it so much more.

Reactions: 22
Ok sorry if this sounds a bit weird but is it a Dublin thing to refer to a hen and stag party as “hens and stags”? 🧐 I’ve heard other influencers refer to it as that- as in plural? I don’t know why but it annoys me
Dub here 👋
The party is the Hen or Stag party, the attendees are hens and stags, bride is hen, groom is stag…. Just like anywhere else 😂

It annoys me also when people pluralise the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dub here 👋
The party is the Hen or Stag party, the attendees are hens and stags, bride is hen, groom is stag…. Just like anywhere else 😂

It annoys me also when people pluralise the party.
Lol I wondered as I heard Claire balding refer to it as a “hens” party before 🤣 I’m not trying to tar all the dubs with the one brush so it must be just the melts that pluralise it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Ellie was happy to accept anything the postman delivered to her before, not knowing what's in the box, but accepting it from the postman still not knowing. Now shes saying she wants to know what it is before accepting it but its absolutely NOT the issue of paying for the customs cos she isnt a scab? Yeah right!!!!

Reactions: 17
Why do the makeup brands even work with her and send her all this unwanted pr shite shes so worried about paying customs for? She puts up duck all makeup content and when she does the odd 10 sec video its the same colours, the same look over n over. Its getting a bit old now love!!! Shes there saying "oh if they just have your address" ehh.. your paying a management company to handle that kind of tit, no?

Reactions: 10
Turkey legs trying to work those sticks dumb bells look on thr light side need more weight then that if whats to add muscle , he then goes to the cock box and eats two high calories drinks hahaha what a twit!!!

Reactions: 1
Its ridiculous. He brags how many business he owns and runs but is at home answering Q boxes about being tickled and watching love island. Biggest Delboy going
He wouldn't work in a fit 🤣.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.