Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #5 Conors been dumped, Ellie’s getting humped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the duck out of it, the apostrophe doesn't look one bit SLICK at all, if any change is made to it the spelling should change to conorz. Deadly buzz yupp yupp yupp.
Petition to get the title changed from "Conors" to "Conorz"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They are so boring and he needs to go away, maybe back to Canada and stop wrecking everyone’s head, I had to un follow him as jus couldn’t watch him anymore

Reactions: 8
why does he keep saying he'll go outside dublin for the next curry tuesday then he never does? and every week it's "ladz dis is de best wun so far handz dewn", surely they can't all be the best :unsure:
also how does he eat all that crap week in week out. I eat one takeaway and it takes me a full month to burn it off. All that chips and chicken can't be good for him, even mentally I feel like tit after eating crap like that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone got hair on there food down in the cock box not surprised really probably dips his ball's in the ice cream machine and get his dog to kick it.

Why can't he make a coffee yet never does it haha and never see a normal latte or anything always chocolate bars stuffed into a cup and chocolate over it then another bar on top with cream 🤢
He will have diabetes by Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn't she have a covid passport because she recovered from covid? And that's how she went on holidays too? Open to correction
Wonder what will happen when the immunity runs out, I think you only get it for 6 months. Be interesting to see how she fancies outdoor dining in the winter 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the smell of his jax after curry Tuesday, pizza Wednesday, all the hot chocolates, spicy wings. Me arse would be hanging off me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.