Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to get her digital covid passport she didn’t have covid

Reactions: 3
She’s trying to get her digital covid passport she didn’t have covid
Yeah but it will be emailed once she’s had her vaccine, did she have her vaccine? Otherwise you ring to say you’ve recovered from covid and then a cert will issue

You can't get a cert unless you have recovered from covid or are fully vaccinated.
So she must have had it

Reactions: 8
Yeah but it will be emailed once she’s had her vaccine, did she have her vaccine? Otherwise you ring to say you’ve recovered from covid and then a cert will issue
I’m fully vaxxed since beginning of June. No covid cert yet & haven’t been able to get through to find out what’s going on

I’m fully vaxxed since beginning of June. No covid cert yet & haven’t been able to get through to find out what’s going on
Did you get it in a GP?
They are coming by post and I got mine yesterday and have been vaxxed since June too. So if it doesn't come this week by post then get onto them

Reactions: 2
Where you done in GP or MVC? Ring hse live instead and ask them to check your details and email are correct on the system. Your gp may not have entered your email which means you’ll get a postal one which should arrive in next few days (comes in revenue envelope).
Also check your spam folder.

Did you get it in a GP?
They are coming by post and I got mine yesterday and have been vaxxed since June too. So if it doesn't come this week by post then get onto them
Where you done in GP or MVC? Ring hse live instead and ask them to check your details and email are correct on the system. Your gp may not have entered your email which means you’ll get a postal one which should arrive in next few days (comes in revenue envelope).
Also check your spam folder.
it was done at the gp, as was my sister but she got hers last week. Hopefully it will come soon!

I am a frontline worker and have been fully vax since January and haven't gotten it yet either

Reactions: 5
it was done at the gp, as was my sister but she got hers last week. Hopefully it will come soon!
Hse live can check details on portal that gp entered once you have your pps, if it hasn’t arrived my Friday give them a buzz.

She’s saying she had covid lol really?

I mean stop lying lol she must had the vaccine

All these bloggers I swear 😠

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t surprise me that she had it, but id like to know how people get these recovering from covid certs. Are they ringing up and just saying they had it when they didn’t? If that’s the case they’re idiots… I’m just about fully vaccinated but I just don’t understand how they know you’ve had it??
Plus she register Caoimhe too for one, was she not just away for her birthday? How was she able to travel without one? All the questions 😂 doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 6
They will be able to look you up and your results on the system, that’s how they know you’ve had covid in the past

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t surprise me that she had it, but id like to know how people get these recovering from covid certs. Are they ringing up and just saying they had it when they didn’t? If that’s the case they’re idiots… I’m just about fully vaccinated but I just don’t understand how they know you’ve had it??
Plus she register Caoimhe too for one, was she not just away for her birthday? How was she able to travel without one? All the questions 😂 doesn’t add up.
You wouldn’t be able to lie - her positive test would be registered - so she’s just finally admitting she had it. Probably at one of the many super spreader events she was at and would have gotten more backlash for had she admitted it at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is he still getting free food ? No way did he buy all that ice-cream and travel all 30mins away just for ice cream all those places are the same as each other but of course he said they are the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes only those with registered covid can get the certificate, she kept that quiet!!

Reactions: 4
I was fully vaccinated as of last week. I got my digital travel cert via email last night. So if you haven’t gotten yours yet they must not have the correct email address for you.
Also I saw Ellie irl last week… she looked so sad I can’t explain it. She was on her own. She was really polite and looked beautiful. I really hope she’s gotten away from that fool Conor. She can and always could do better than that skinny little runt.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.