Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a gander at his LinkedIn where he’s apparently looking for a “management role”. Imagine being a recruiter and reading this muck 😂 Lad has the reading/writing age of a toddler. Mortifying.
looks like he wrote this when he was drunk 😂 😂 😂

no happy birthday from ellie? surely they've called it a day so?

Reactions: 10
Had a gander at his LinkedIn where he’s apparently looking for a “management role”. Imagine being a recruiter and reading this muck 😂 Lad has the reading/writing age of a toddler. Mortifying.
The amount of typos in that LinkedIn paragraph is outrageous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This all a publicity stunt I think IMO. They’re 2 spoons 🙈
I 1000000% agree.. as in the past she has always crawled back to him etc .. even after being embarrassed by the cheating and there’s no way if they were really over IMO would she have the strength to go to Ibiza and enjoy herself the way she did and if they have split well she’s a pro in putting up a good front .. because let’s be honest would ya be able to cope after being with someone for so long and be able to buzz off and enjoy yourself so soon

Reactions: 5
That car is a piece of crap only fit to be crushed and all the idiots tagging their pals trying to win it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he looking for management jobs? If he has the cock box who would take him on in a management role hahahahaha no chance no experience and opening up a dodgy business wont give you the experience either. If he wants a role like that he has to start at the bottom and work his way up but doesn't want to work for it . wonder he lets on he owns all these businesss he wouldn't be able to get a job in management. cowboy

Hard working lol 😆 works about 15 hours a week mostly taking videos & pictures of tit around his business area.
I agree with the finger in everything, everyone that's for sure mostly underage and girls with no brain cells that's all he can get no respectful young woman would touch that little rat!! 🤢

Three minions hard at work taking a picture 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
0/10 Conor. Go back to first class
I can only imagine the shite and how poor his college assignments are that he submits to his lectures absolute waffled to bits .. i’d say there thought process while grading them is ?????? ? … ???? proof read pal

I used 2 help ppl find jobs dat were very slick and dis is why I tink I’d be a good manager for any biznes. Everything 2.60 at the buddy cup too yuuuppp.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On a daily......
Wheres "basis" gone Conor, it must be down Coolock picking up Curry Tuesday is it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only out of bed at 12 o'clock great business owners if you need sleep go to bed early . He goes in and makes a video in his car to come down to the cock box and say hi then fucks off to puck Lane for a smoothie thats named on the go hahaha all he does Is drive around and eats / drinks and puts it on his social media. Dont think you can do that if your managing a team turkey legs hahaha and can he not clean his own car so lazy back over in autoshits at this time.

Reactions: 5
What do we think about separate threads for these two or just keep them together?? We are ready for a new thread so just before i set it up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.