Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #4 Conor's on the snow, Ellie's career gone slow, Caoimhe's lips about to blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have misheard but in Sean P’s story where Ellie’s talking about her earrings, there’s a girl talking beside Sean and I *think* she’s saying ‘she said I had a fella in my house last night’ or something along those lines when Sean was talking about Ellie in it? Maybe I’m completely wrong, does anyone else follow him to see? 😅 id genuinely be happy for her if she did and it wasn’t CR
I assumed she was just talking about herself and not Ellie

Reactions: 4
The way Conor is pouring the pints hurts my heart. Surely the fella installing the keg would show him how to pull a proper pint

Reactions: 7
Caoimhes insta stories of her pouting are bleeping awful. Does she realise how stupid she looks pulling those faces?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of her normal, wonder what she looks like without the filter.

Reactions: 6
The car he is giving away in his latest stories is a 16 year old car that is covered in dents and scratches not to mention the paint missing on the bonnet above the VW Logo. Where is he going saying it’s spotless. There is over 165,000 miles on the clock and that was in December when it was NCT’d. Worth a grand tops or maybe €1200.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That car that he's giving away this evening. Is it just me or is there a big dent down the side door?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
An absolute joke of a car a 2005 that 6 months ago had 263,000kms and the bodywork is a mess dents everywhere and not ‘completely spotless’ as claimed. You won’t rid that tin for more than €500. Let’s see which of his dodgy friends wins this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
State of thr car trying to give away , wouldn't go near that auto tit place dont understand why someone has to go like the cock box not like conor owns the car autoshits do they just let him advertise it 🤣

He unfollowed ellie from ticket hahaha

Dont get me started on the cock boxs 3.0 don't think he understands what a shop is renting a coffee machine and sticking it in ice cream shops that won't be around long they won't keep it business like Ginos do .

Taking over Ireland hahahahahaha the only thing yourtaking over is your mammy and daddy's spare bedroom moving out of the box room yuuuupppa and taking over sloppy seconds from who ever is finished riding ellie until she comes back for Xmas presents 🎁 🤪 skinny little rat!! 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.