Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he gets mentioned in here and I’m sorry if I derail the thread (can’t find one on him) but have ye seen the screen shots of paul stenson messages to staff!
is the thread

Reactions: 2
is the thread
Thanks! I can never find threads when I search people’s names 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

Reactions: 5

Did anyone actually listen to Turkey legs . I stopped listening to 98fm years ago they talk complete tit 🤣 just shows now can't get anyone decent on
He said he just thought of the ideas going on like Thomas edison haha teeth whitening tit from ali express and a cock trailer sticking different chocolate bars into pastries some twit 🤣 😂
Himself and Ellie are when they start to fade away like Ellie is already will have to grow up eventually or are happy to keep collecting the dole and spending money on holidays & takeaways while living with parents.

So he's failing his management course, after the pandemic he has loads of options apparently with curry Tuesday free greasy food will only give your heart more fat . A buddy shop ? Ireland doesn't need another coffee shop haha good to see he's thinking outside the box

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Conor : ‘ I was giving a talk to 6th years’

school : ‘thanks Conor for talking to the LCA class’

there’s a difference Conor. No offence to anyone in LCA, but he wasn’t exacting talking to the honours maths and accounting class !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Conor : ‘ I was giving a talk to 6th years’

school : ‘thanks Conor for talking to the LCA class’

there’s a difference Conor. No offence to anyone in LCA, but he wasn’t exacting talking to the honours maths and accounting class !
What school had that numpty talking to kids trying to do their LC?

Reactions: 8
Just on his stories there accusing cafe shops of copying his themed croissants and hot chocolate

Said if he sees it again "he will send someone down there"

Big bad business man cracking already

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just on his stories there accusing cafe shops of copying his themed croissants and hot chocolate

Ah to be fair, he really came up with something original . So much innovation, research, cocaine, Ellies tears and graft was put into sticking a fredo into a croissant.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sure did he not just copy Paul and everyone else with the box and going coffees from there🤨🤨🤨 what a gobshite and sort your skin out not saying mine is great but come on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a dope…. His horse box wasn’t original… ripped off most of Paul from the white moose’s ideas (cheap tacky version) and he has the cheek to get all butt hurt that a coffee shop is selling croissants and cookies similar to his. Get a grip you melt! Sure look at all the sweet businesses. The first of those aren’t getting pissy cos the rest “stole” their pick and mix bags. If he can’t handle the competition he shouldn’t be in business… he must be doing shite if he has to moan about people taking ideas… and at that, those ideas are bleeping tit

Reactions: 6
Where did you get the idea to stick a few smarties on a cookie or half a toffee crisp on a croissant 😂😂

is he that thick? He thinks he came up with some made niche way to sell his tit? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😂😂😂😂😂😂 ah stop this is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an absolute tool 🤣🤣
He actually thinks he had the copyright on sticking broken m&m’s / toffee crisp / Terry’s orange / kinder etc etc into a cookie / croissant or whatever other tit he sells

get a fuckin grip there Conor I’m scarlet for you

Morto for him !
the story is deleted about another coffee shop robbing his idea 🤣🤣

I’m even more embarrassed for him now !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.