Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he has 50+ fraud business pages I wouldn’t eat or drink from that buddy cup if it was free, no one wearing masks, no social distancing and there’s no way he’ll marry Ellie can you imagine him giving a speech at the wedding talking about how he’s been riding Ellie this way and that, in the buddy cup, out the back of CR whitening, Caoimhe recording the shame of it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was in the area yesterday so I said I would pop over to see what it looked like. I didn't get anything myself but the place was really quiet with the exception of a few kids/teenagers hanging around on bikes put the front. This was in the very early afternoon so the lure of the place has definitely worn off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was in the area yesterday so I said I would pop over to see what it looked like. I didn't get anything myself but the place was really quiet with the exception of a few kids/teenagers hanging around on bikes put the front. This was in the very early afternoon so the lure of the place has definitely worn off.
I’d love an objective review of the coffee - ie from someone not 19 who wants to be associated with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I lol at how he loses the run of himself... 2 weeks in he’s ‘sponsoring’ some runners & he posts like he’s bill gates.... about a tenner to print his original 🙄 logo on a cheap tee like!

Reactions: 4
Look at his lips in his latest insta story they are so dry it gave me anxiety 😩🤣

Reactions: 2
Jesus he’s after just doing a poor version of the white moose. He’s now gonna do a post “get to know the staff” can this fella not pull an original idea out of his head. Each and every one of those ads he does i’d say he’s somehow involved with the running of. A bargain bin Del Boy. Only fools and horse boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See it looks like he’s buying another heap of tit trailer to do another buddy cup - far be it from me as I’m not a business person, but wouldn’t you wait at least a quarter to see how things are going before scaling the business further??

Reactions: 12
See it looks like he’s buying another heap of tit trailer to do another buddy cup - far be it from me as I’m not a business person, but wouldn’t you wait at least a quarter to see how things are going before scaling the business further??
At the very minimum !!! All he sees is fast cash to get him his next hol. Yesterday he said he got that tracksuit from some random page. Today he said follow the link in his bio, the link takes you to the affiliate link for Nike that every bleeping Tom dick and Harry has. I see he has copied sweet king now with the mr candy 1kg bags.

Reactions: 3
At the very minimum !!! All he sees is fast cash to get him his next hol. Yesterday he said he got that tracksuit from some random page. Today he said follow the link in his bio, the link takes you to the affiliate link for Nike that every bleeping Tom dick and Harry has. I see he has copied sweet king now with the mr candy 1kg bags.
Does he own mr Candy? I know his website Buddy cups brings you to that page

I think any insta page that sells overpriced shite in Ireland, you can bet it’s conor ryan who owns it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think he owns Mr. Candy, it's registered to an address in Carlow and I doubt he could point Carlow out on a map.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure he has already taken a step back from the first one and it’s not even 2 weeks old. Now he is setting up another one. At this rate he will have the whole of Dublin covered in a few months. Move aside Starbucks the buddy cup is coming for you. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ellie on a bender yesterday, munching a Chicken Fillet roll just there with taco sauce posting "save me"

If I was to have a guess on yesterday,I would say aul caoimhe got dolled up went into ellie room "Heyor Ellie it's blaydin massive out there will we get a few koppos!!!

Ellie"ah I don't caoimhe stress been in bits tomorrow, and I don't think conor would like if I drank while he's been working his fingers to the bone!! Like hes up at 9 ó clock and working till 2"

Caoimhe"ah jaysus don't mind him sure you deserve a few drinks it's lovely ill ring whacker and get a garden dropped up on tick

Ellie"ye go on duck it Ill deal with it when he throws his toys out the pram

Caoimhe"yeooow!!! Post something stupid up on Instagram there

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know caoimhe only recently got over Covid which is not surprising , wonder does she believe in it now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know caoimhe only recently got over Covid which is not surprising , wonder does she believe in it now 🙄
Wonder was that the reason for Ellie’s absence in March that she said was a terrible time in her life???

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow him but went for a look on his story - how did he eat all that pizza and why would he video himself eating? Actually violent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.