Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think CK abortion should be put on this if its true. If it wasnt shared on the internet already from her then it shouldnt be shared on this site. Thats abit personal i think. I dont like the girl but still morals and all. What even is ellie? Her fancy big car for what? Where she going she dont have a job or kids why the need for abig car. She would suit a seat ibiza she thinks she wealthier than what she is ffs. Showing off her rings on her piglet fingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lucan to coolock for a coffee !!
Hardly essential
I forgot restrictions don’t apply to these tools

Reactions: 11
It’s not a horse box, it’s a cattle trailer and it most certainly did not cost him 15 grand. Cone on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He'd drive ye too poxy drink 😅

Serious question what's the story with the dribble drabble in the middle off a sentence?

All the weird noises he makes when he posts something like this morning he's like...

Hope it'll be a busy day, a bussy bussay day bleh bleh busy efginbffyjnblljhfh, I'm sure the chap isn't the worst by all means but why go on like that?

Ellie travelling up for coffee blatantly outside 5k, also heard her sister caoimnhe is a weapon and has caused trouble in houses over fellas and the patsy cline! 🙊😽💯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not a horse box, it’s a cattle trailer and it most certainly did not cost him 15 grand. Cone on now.
I think the cost refers to all costs he has incurred to start it up - the trailer, the coffee machine etc.

Reactions: 6
Has Paul Stenson given any support to Cockhead new business adventure? Ya know the way they were once friends. Or did their friendship completely end after they travelled during start of this pandemic

Has Paul Stenson given any support to Cockhead new business adventure? Ya know the way they were once friends. Or did their friendship completely end after they travelled during start of this pandemic
He seems to be going through something at the moment and said he was taking a step back from social media - so be interesting to see if he does come out and support it when he resurfaces

It is a horsebox, I actually have one like it and it could not have cost him close to 15k including refurbishments given the boxes are less than 2-3k unless he was robbed blind buying it 😂

Reactions: 10
Do ya think he claims the dole like? I mean before his coffee trailer scam...
Is his car on finance or "gifted"?
Do yee think he reads Tattle?

Reactions: 5
Oh they totally read tattle - they all do. The car is certainly financed. He had a photo up of him and his dad opening day of buddy cup saying he couldn’t have done it without him - I would say without a doubt he is the guarantor for any loan he’s got as he couldn’t get one otherwise. He had been working for AIB and gave that up to go and work for one agency recruitment and then was let go from there as lockdown hit shortly after

Yes I think he does claim the dole.
His car is on finance would be around 300 - 600 a month for the next 5 years so he doesnt owen the car . He probably couldn't afford a bmw audi or Mercedes on fiance as it would be alot more on fiancee especially for a 2019 . Skoda kodiaq are not a high spec car it's a family wagon. Doesnt make sense for him to have a jeep that size no kids and not a trade person so wouldn't need the space. I wouldn't look twice at one .

I would say he does read it I think someone said before he was on here .

Oh they totally read tattle - they all do. The car is certainly financed. He had a photo up of him and his dad opening day of buddy cup saying he couldn’t have done it without him - I would say without a doubt he is the guarantor for any loan he’s got as he couldn’t get one otherwise. He had been working for AIB and gave that up to go and work for one agency recruitment and then was let go from there as lockdown hit shortly after

Let go or left ? Haha yeah I would say they definitely read this dont no why though. I was thinking the same his dad would have got a loan and maybe even financed his car aswell so they are both under his dads name . If stops paying they will come looking for the car and will get bad credit. Banks dont like people who finance cars even if they can pay them back. Pretty much anyone can pay back a finance. Does he live around where he set up the coffee shop around the darndale area not a great area if your a prison officer haha .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
His car is on finance would be around 300 - 600 a month for the next 5 years so he doesnt owen the car . He probably couldn't afford a bmw audi or Mercedes on fiance as it would be alot more on fiancee especially for a 2019 . Skoda kodiaq are not a high spec car it's a family wagon. Doesnt make sense for him to have a jeep that size no kids and not a trade person so wouldn't need the space. I wouldn't look twice at one .

Let go or left ? Haha yeah I would say they definitely read this dont no why though. I was thinking the same his dad would have got a loan and maybe even financed his car aswell so they are both under his dads name . If stops paying they will come looking for the car and will get bad credit. Banks dont like people who finance cars even if they can pay them back. Pretty much anyone can pay back a finance. Does he live around where he set up the coffee shop around the darndale area not a great area if your a prison officer haha .
He lives coolock I believe. Agree the car and everything prob in his dad’s name - he was let go from one agency once covid hit

Reactions: 4
What agency would hire him and for what purpose??
it was a recruiting agency he was working to recruit. I guess they thought because he had a following that he might draw attention to roles.... recruiting company’s are all about the money. But he was dropped the minute covid hit

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the reason EK was gone for so long? I know she got a scan on her hand and then she went quiet wonder if that’s anything to do with it !

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know the reason EK was gone for so long? I know she got a scan on her hand and then she went quiet wonder if that’s anything to do with it !
No I’d say it was something more serious than that, something affecting a family member maybe

Banks don't like people who finance cars?

Why do you say that? It's the bank who provides the finance and gets good interest on it.

He lives beside Belcamp Park, so it's pretty much Priorswood / Darndale. He calls it Coolock, which i suppose is the general area that Priorswood / Darndale is in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.