Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whinging from someone who had more than one holiday during the pandemic. Cry me a river. She has probably only realised now she won’t be able to slope off this year

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This whinging from someone who had more than one holiday during the pandemic. Cry me a river. She has probably only realised now she won’t be able to slope off this year
The moment things hit home with EK, one year after everyone else realised - "Like, what.. what...WHAT" *scrunchy face to camera* (in EK voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha did he actually get merch to sell for the buddy cup? It sounds like the name of a reusable menstrual cup or something. I honest to god hope not but I have a feeling one of her family members are very ill or something and she’s not taking it well. I do hope they’re ok if that’s the case
HAHAHA it does sound like a menstrual cup now that you say it. WEAK.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the character Precious from “Come Fly With Me”
She was this woman who had a coffee kiosk in the airport and she was always like “we gots milk, we got sugar, we gots water, we gots coffee but we gots nooo cups... so we have no choice to close now for the day”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When a guy posts that he has been working all day and it's not even 2pm, it tells you all you need to know about his work ethic and what he thinks is a "full day of work".

• Haha
When a guy posts that he has been working all day and it's not even 2pm, it tells you all you need to know about his work ethic and what he thinks is a "full day of work".
He done 3 hours “””work””” 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
It's the betting that does it for me, always promoting gambling when he has such a big social following its disgraceful, I know it takes two to tango and he can't actually force people to gamble but putting winning slips up all the time (which aren't even his own) gives people the false hope! Prick

Reactions: 16
It's the betting that does it for me, always promoting gambling when he has such a big social following its disgraceful, I know it takes two to tango and he can't actually force people to gamble but putting winning slips up all the time (which aren't even his own) gives people the false hope! Prick
Agree - it’s completely irresponsible, but so many ‘influencers’ are the same - there is no morality- they don’t care, because they aren’t regulated by any professional body- so they do it as they can get away with it. I’ve seen it with so many of them - mario falcone is another one for it with the MLM pyramid scheme travel businesses, forex etc. Until such times as there is a regulatory body set up they’ll keep doing it - and realistically that’ll never happen as it would be impossible to police everyone. You only need to look how the ASA do so little to reprimand anyone.

Reactions: 4
Agree - it’s completely irresponsible, but so many ‘influencers’ are the same - there is no morality- they don’t care, because they aren’t regulated by any professional body- so they do it as they can get away with it. I’ve seen it with so many of them - mario falcone is another one for it with the MLM pyramid scheme travel businesses, forex etc. Until such times as there is a regulatory body set up they’ll keep doing it - and realistically that’ll never happen as it would be impossible to police everyone. You only need to look how the ASA do so little to reprimand anyone.
You are so right, a regulatory body is needed badly! Realistically it would be impossible to police everyone yes; but with business/retail, whether you are very small or corporate, there is rules to uphold to, can’t be policing everyone but you can report a business. ASAI should take it more seriously to report an influencer.

When was talking about gambling and putting up fake winnings ?

🤣🤣 hes a twit and just spends his mammy & daddy's money & collects the dole . Working all day lazy bellennd wakes up at 10am and does a few hours of work hard graft keep it up maybe one day he will move a bigger bedroom in his parents house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Conor is going on 98fm I hope he talks in great detail about all the fraud businesses he promotes, the Ferrari experience, the endless fake merchandise pages, the dodgy car competitions that no one wins, the time he cheated on Ellie with Caitlin, the travels abroad during covid, the fraudulent forex and cr whitening with pillow case and table chair (tj/tommy), the constant breaking of Asai regulations, CONor clothing, am I missing anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Conor is going on 98fm I hope he talks in great detail about all the fraud businesses he promotes, the Ferrari experience, the endless fake merchandise pages, the dodgy car competitions that no one wins, the time he cheated on Ellie with Caitlin, the travels abroad during covid, the fraudulent forex and cr whitening with pillow case and table chair (tj/tommy), the constant breaking of Asai regulations, CONor clothing, am I missing anything else?
Wonder if there will be a phone in segment - we should ring in 🤣

Hes putting on the heavy Dublin accent again in stories (cringe!!!)

I can see that 98fm podcast going horribly wrong if he talks like that on it😅

Hes throwing bars off chocolate into hot chocolate and is like new kinder hot chocolate "ohh myyy gooood!!!!" unreal we have kinder yes kinder hot chocolate guys!!

He's a child!!

I think ellie really does see him as a non runner for the future but isn't strong or confident enough to go it alone!

I agree. I think they both know they’re not going to end up together but neither one is willing to pull the plug. She’d do so much better if she hadn’t this leech hanging off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. I think they both know they’re not going to end up together but neither one is willing to pull the plug. She’d do so much better if she hadn’t this leech hanging off her.
Sometimes I think that, and sometimes I think they deserve each other 🤣. With someone decent I think she’d be a different person. Needs to grow up though.

Reactions: 6
Paddy Barnes the boxer from Belfast did a paid ad on twitter. He got absolutely ridiculed. He deleted and put up an apology. Donated the money he recieved to GA.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.