Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #3 Ellie acting very odd, Conor and his businesses are a fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd drive ye too poxy drink 😅

Serious question what's the story with the dribble drabble in the middle off a sentence?

All the weird noises he makes when he posts something like this morning he's like...

Hope it'll be a busy day, a bussy bussay day bleh bleh busy efginbffyjnblljhfh, I'm sure the chap isn't the worst by all means but why go on like that?

Ellie travelling up for coffee blatantly outside 5k, also heard her sister caoimnhe is a weapon and has caused trouble in houses over fellas and the patsy cline! 🙊😽💯
He sounds like he is on cocaine. He’s involved with some dodgy people so no wonder Ellie’s parents have banned him from their house. Surprised his old lad hasn’t given him a kick up the arse as he could easily loose his job if Conor is ever arrested for being involved with drugs or money laundering.

Reactions: 6
The chaps an idiot. Afraid of a bit of hard work. Spends 15k to set up a business and only opens 3 days a week. Coming on after doing few hours work acting like he’s just after been working hard all day.

Wasting money on branded ‘buddy cup’ hoodies and masks then going on his story’s promotion other places that sell coffee. Did the same with his CONR clothing brand, flat out promotion other brands, doesn’t make sense.

Like the hoodies he’ll lose interest after a few weeks when he realises a bit of actually work is involved and it’s not as easy as just spamming people about dodgy trading and horse racing tips.

If he had the patience to focus on one project long enough he could genuinely do well, always seems to be something new and the last thing is just forgotten about

Reactions: 13
🤣 hahaha not many reviews but sums it up tbh....
Also when u search The Buddy Cup his trailer appears on google search... Click on the website and it's Mr. candy website 🤔
Oh that’s very interesting about the mr candy website!!!!

Reactions: 5
So who owns Mr Candy? This buddy cup is another "business" owned by another but uses Cockhead as "the face of it? Solely for all his stupid followers obviously
Someone asked him in a q and a if anyone else was involved with buddy cup alongside him and he said no, it was all him- unlike the clothing line which he admitted on that podcast he hadn’t seen a penny from and was someone else’s business - they were just using him for the branding/fronting of it- which would explain why you see nothing about it from him now. I’d say he was paid a flat fee for a certain level of promotion for it maybe? I’m inclined to think the buddy cup may be all him - though there does seem to be some collab with daisy’s grill

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And in the comments on Daisy's Grill fb page people are wishing "liam" best of luck so Cockhead waffling again maybe
Yeah they’re definitely involved with it - he hasn’t been open about that though when asked. It’s clear they’re involved as they promote it alongside their own offerings on their social media. I would say it’s a shared pitch he’s got in on off the back of their success - he’s come along and said look I’ll do a coffee offering alongside your business- coffee/breakfast- it’ll be a winner- look at all the followers I have etc etc

Reactions: 9
Still no masks in the trailer today with ur man taking the pic of the treats 🤢 disgusting! Not surprised Conor got covid and brought it back to his house! Especially when he’s not even trying!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am sorry but how can he run out of everything is he not doing stock checks especially with the weekends always get more in like

Reactions: 6
On his story he’s saying they ran out of cups, lids, milk, napkins, and treats. Just shows how inexperienced he is. MILK for gods sake 😂 you would barely let yourself run out of that in the house
Edit to add Ellie took herself to Starbucks and bought a packet of croissants in the supermarket. She took the best option lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah they’re definitely involved with it - he hasn’t been open about that though when asked. It’s clear they’re involved as they promote it alongside their own offerings on their social media. I would say it’s a shared pitch he’s got in on off the back of their success - he’s come along and said look I’ll do a coffee offering alongside your business- coffee/breakfast- it’ll be a winner- look at all the followers I have etc etc
He is registered as the only owner of the business according to solocheck.ie.

That's not to say there aren't others helping out in the background though

Reactions: 3
It is a horsebox, I actually have one like it and it could not have cost him close to 15k including refurbishments given the boxes are less than 2-3k unless he was robbed blind buying it 😂
Exactly. 15 grand. He can calm tf down 🙄 I thought it was a cattle trailer 😂 I should know better and I around horses most days. Haven’t my own box yet but I won’t be paying anymore than 2 grand!

If he is money laundering can see him getting caught eventually will see more of his dad in prison then . I just dont think he is smart enough and apparently the horse box was 15k all In so either his dads name is down on the business or loan . Or he is paying back 15k aswell as a car on finance . Cant see the coffee business making much profit not open enough and just do many of them around not a good location aswell will be lucky to get few hundred a week if even then pay staff and more supplies .

Anyone see his tiktok hard day graft going to pick up supplies for the cock box then goes and gets a hillbillies 🤣🤣 he wouldn't know what a hard day of work is little twit 🤣
15k for that piece of shite?? We have just bought a food wagon something similar and in much better condition than that for 8k. Skinny little weasel was rightly ripped off. Unless we just got a good deal now🤔

Reactions: 2
Hahaha did he actually get merch to sell for the buddy cup? It sounds like the name of a reusable menstrual cup or something. I honest to god hope not but I have a feeling one of her family members are very ill or something and she’s not taking it well. I do hope they’re ok if that’s the case

Reactions: 16
When did Ellie get her lips done? Look a good bit plumper this week. Maybe that’s why she was missing for a while.... you only need to scroll through her feed to notice.

• Wow
So has the reality finally sunk in with Ellie? She was saying last night that she’s misses this that and the other. Don’t we all but I think with the new regulations as regards travel, she can’t really swan off whenever she wants as easily. It’s about time it dawned on her. She finally got caught up. 🙄

When did Ellie get her lips done? Look a good bit plumper this week. Maybe that’s why she was missing for a while.... you only need to scroll through her feed to notice.
Do you think? I dunno, I didn’t see any difference at all, it’s subtle if she did.

Reactions: 3
So has the reality finally sunk in with Ellie? She was saying last night that she’s misses this that and the other. Don’t we all but I think with the new regulations as regards travel, she can’t really swan off whenever she wants as easily. It’s about time it dawned on her. She finally got caught up. 🙄
In fairness to her... she’s abit dense. So it’s not surprising it took the witch a year to understand what’s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.