Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her parents hate him... her friends hate him... her management hate him...

I wonder what he has on her if she’s willing to stay with a scumbag like that 😂
She’s basically the definition of a doormat.
I must say I did find it very odd that the only thing she shared regarding it was a screen grab of the queue and a love heart emoji - there is definitely something going on- you’d absolutely expect her to be posting saying how proud she is, supporting it etc etc. You’d also expect him to be posting pics of her there - the fact that neither of these things have happened points to her being advised not to be associated with it- what else can it be? If it’s not that then she’s just a tit girlfriend 🤣

Reactions: 10
F
I must say I did find it very odd that the only thing she shared regarding it was a screen grab of the queue and a love heart emoji - there is definitely something going on- you’d absolutely expect her to be posting saying how proud she is, supporting it etc etc. You’d also expect him to be posting pics of her there - the fact that neither of these things have happened points to her being advised not to be associated with it- what else can it be? If it’s not that then she’s just a tit girlfriend 🤣
For the followers both of them have... Support one, eejits, I mean "followers", support the other

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned earlier her management don’t want her to associate with his businesses cause they don’t look good for her, along them lines anyway.
That's suspicious 🤔. Must be shady dealings there why else would a management be telling her to distance herself from his "businesses"!?

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm.... ireland Yums page put up him holding a cup of coffee from goats gruff and you can hear Ellie in the background. Shows we’ve all been right and they’ve been meeting up and hiding it. Think Ellie has run her course on her page. No new content for ages. Radio silence.

Reactions: 11
Hmmmm.... ireland Yums page put up him holding a cup of coffee from goats gruff and you can hear Ellie in the background. Shows we’ve all been right and they’ve been meeting up and hiding it. Think Ellie has run her course on her page. No new content for ages. Radio silence.

Just seen that Haha we all knew it anyway they have a fucked up relationship just doesnt make sense. I dont even follow her anymore acts like a little child who doesnt want to grow up just pretending to be successful no chance of owning there own house let alone raise a child .

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel like Ellie’s parents may have split? I do NOT want to be starting rumours by all means and am not saying that’s what happened at all but I’m just curious what everyone makes of her story tonight

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like Ellie’s parents may have split? I do NOT want to be starting rumours by all means and am not saying that’s what happened at all but I’m just curious what everyone makes of her story tonight
Literally what I was thinking!

Reactions: 3
Something definitely has gone on - she mentioned family so you might not be too far off the mark

Reactions: 3
whats on her story? sorry i dont have instagram
She came on saying the reason she’s been absent more or less the whole month is because she’s been dealing with family stuff and doesn’t want to say what it was - and might never say, but that she wouldn’t have been able to act like everything was normal- hence her absence

Reactions: 4
They prob all had covid?
I actually thought the reason she wasn’t on was possibly cos she could be pregnant. You’d never really know. What we do know Is she’s still meeting up with conor so maybe not covid.

wouldn’t say her parents split tho... never got that feeling and they look like a close family. One of them could be sick maybe?

Reactions: 1
Maybe a family member outside of her family like a nanny/ grandad etc passed away either.

bit strange that she wouldn’t share that if it was.
[/QUOTE

true maybe she does not want people to know as everyone will ask was it Covid etc. As my dad passed away last year and everyone asked was it Covid etc
bit strange that she wouldn’t share that if it was.

true maybe she does not want people to know as everyone will ask was it Covid etc. As my dad passed away last year and everyone asked was it Covid etc.

Stuff like this. Bragging about travelling during a pandemic makes me want to drive over and burn his little hut down. I actually despise the two of them so much. The most self centered selfish cunts ever.
Screenshot_20210323-212628_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Did he actually post "class idea this page" about one of his own pages haha how thick does he think we are letting on he doesn't own all these Irelandzzz pages 😂

Also hope whatever is going on with Ellie isnt too serious and no one is really sick etc.

Reactions: 8
Also hope whatever is going on with Ellie isnt too serious and no one is really sick etc.
Call me an asshole but Meh. I hope Covid has bitten that family in the ass and after a year of her breaking rules to go on holidays. Sitting On roof top buses and hotel room partying, and her sister going to different house parties. Her parents allowing it to happen.
I honestly hope it has affected her family. Maybe she And her twit sister will wake up and realise that this pandemic isn’t over

Reactions: 17
See conor is dealing with that competition page
Ooosch would stay clear of them if there getting conor to promote the business 🤣

See conor is dealing with that competition page
Ooosch would stay clear of them if there getting conor to promote the business 🤣
I actually know someone who won a car on it and took the cash instead, so it is legit. But I still feel it’s so dodgy 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.