Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he is going to be doing Toastie now going very like the white moose now

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He is a jack of all trades and master of none.

Social media has given these idiots a platform to have a business without all the usual hoops entrepreneurs have to go through:

It wont last life will soon hit them. They will get a slap in the face when they try go for a mortgage if they ever are able to with all the businesses under there name and cars on fiancee. No real job no job security, no saving the banks will laugh at them they. They are all dreamers and scammers if it was that easy to make so much off what ever they do then everyone would be doing it . They can put up all the pictures they want you only see what they want you to see . Living above there means .

I feel sorry for the people who believe the tit they post . Relax folks they live at home in there mammy and daddy's boxroom no wonder no wonder they can afford a car on finance and designer clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He said week he wasnโ€™t ! The diff is thou, Paul is a business man ! I think they had a falling out last year when Conor, Ellie and a few others went on hols twice during lockdown and Paul called then out publicly ( without their actual names but so obvious it was them and then Conor unfollowed Paul having a little tantrum and a week later followed him again. Paul posted all the screen shots of it lol )

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He literally said the other day he wasnโ€™t as thereโ€™s too many places like that and he wants to be different. He hasnโ€™t a clue what he wants!

Reactions: 7
He literally said the other day he wasnโ€™t as thereโ€™s too many places like that and he wants to be different. He hasnโ€™t a clue what he wants!
He wants to be different but then sets up a coffee trailer business- the most unoriginal business going at the moment ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 10
Lads how could you make a toastie in that shed, probably the sandwich maker on the ground ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol him talking about what goes into making a business and saying people dont even know how much goes into it. It's so insulting to people that follow him like it shows he is as thick as 2 planks and so are his followers.

Reactions: 1
Hes
He said week he wasnโ€™t ! The diff is thou, Paul is a business man ! I think they had a falling out last year when Conor, Ellie and a few others went on hols twice during lockdown and Paul called then out publicly ( without their actual names but so obvious it was them and then Conor unfollowed Paul having a little tantrum and a week later followed him again. Paul posted all the screen shots of it lol )
While he has done well with the White Moose, its easy to do that when your parents have owned the premises for years and you don't have to worry about paying rent etc. He didn't build it from the ground up.

Reactions: 3
Hes

While he has done well with the White Moose, its easy to do that when your parents have owned the premises for years and you don't have to worry about paying rent etc. He didn't build it from the ground up.
Yes thatโ€™s true, good point ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 1
So how has Caoimhe Kelly got eyelashes done , lips and no roots? Clearly getting beauty treatments somewhere ...

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So how has Caoimhe Kelly got eyelashes done , lips and no roots? Clearly getting beauty treatments somewhere ...
I'd say Alicia Lip Filler doing her "ambassadors" cz heaven knows they try get thru pandemic without the "essentials" ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Have seen her without them? She needs them more than most of us do, bless her little fish face..

• Haha
Was there any sign of Ellie at the Duddy Cup launch? Imagine ur management ultimately telling u not to post about it bf "business" adventures... Or at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how could that not be an issue between them, it's hilarious! Imagine their wedding pics... All bride and no groom ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚

• Haha
Was there any sign of Ellie at the Duddy Cup launch? Imagine ur management ultimately telling u not to post about it bf "business" adventures... Or at all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how could that not be an issue between them, it's hilarious! Imagine their wedding pics... All bride and no groom ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚
why was she told not to post about it?

why was she told not to post about it?
Someone mentioned earlier her management donโ€™t want her to associate with his businesses cause they donโ€™t look good for her, along them lines anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned earlier her management donโ€™t want her to associate with his businesses cause they donโ€™t look good for her, along them lines anyway.
So her parents hate him... her friends hate him... her management hate him...

I wonder what he has on her if sheโ€™s willing to stay with a scumbag like that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s basically the definition of a doormat.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.