Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the flowers are from her ma it speaks volumes. If i was up to that shite and my sister was subsequently snapped not giving a toss on a night out either my mum would give the both of us the most lamentable HIDING, not FLOWERS. She didn't lick it off a stone, the entitled spoiled prick.
my mother would have given me flowers also but they would be on my grave because she would kill me , and Iโ€™d absolutely have deserved it !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He would actually try to flog anything.. is there ever a post on his feed or story that isnโ€™t an ad ๐Ÿ™„ trying so desperately hard to be famous itโ€™s sad

Reactions: 8
Conor can never keep his page private for long always on the beg for new followers ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Like Jesus Christ give the child some privacy, especially when he's upset like that. Rubbing his back with one hand because your busy filming him with the other. Console your child properly make him feel safe you dope. Best mother award goes to
Did you mean to post that in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Darren.Conway on Instagram has an igtv up and itโ€™s the image of how conor acts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t know who this Darren guy is but my god I lolโ€™d at that video. I even followed him cos he has my type of humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Darren.Conway on Instagram has an igtv up and itโ€™s the image of how conor acts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t know who this Darren guy is but my god I lolโ€™d at that video. I even followed him cos he has my type of humour.
Watch all his old videos. He's so funny.

Reactions: 5
I love Darren Conway. I used to think he was awfully unfunny on Facebook but since he's started to use Instagram for videos he's absolutely hilarious. There was loads of comments on it saying this has to be based on Conor Ryan and Conor commented on it with laughing emojis. He's shameless when it comes to the freebies.

Reactions: 10
I love Darren Conway. I used to think he was awfully unfunny on Facebook but since he's started to use Instagram for videos he's absolutely hilarious. There was loads of comments on it saying this has to be based on Conor Ryan and Conor commented on it with laughing emojis. He's shameless when it comes to the freebies.
That was definitely about Conor. In looking for a free burger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 7
I'll take Ellie's story where she's blowing kisses to the screen as a FU to everyone I'll make my own rules. Selfish cow

Reactions: 9
She'll never learn will she?
Nope, it'll all come crashing down on her. She's made too many mistakes recently. I think any little bit of sympathy people had for her is long gone. People are following to watch the car crash now.

Reactions: 9
That dope promoting that luxclubfashion tit on his story clearly all fakes if you look at the pictures itโ€™s all terrible fakes but no once does he mention replica and neither does the bio of the page or the description he is literally scamming his followers from some commission

Reactions: 3
That dope promoting that luxclubfashion tit on his story clearly all fakes if you look at the pictures itโ€™s all terrible fakes but no once does he mention replica and neither does the bio of the page or the description he is literally scamming his followers from some commission
Wouldn't be the first time ๐Ÿ™„

Wouldn't be the first time ๐Ÿ™„
Can this be reported somewhere??

Reactions: 1
Parking my โ€œ jellus โ€œ arse on this thread ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฟโ˜• Never heard of this car crash until belfast ๐Ÿฆ–

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.