Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #2 No precautions in Ibiza, Belfast & Greece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pretty screwed now in the long run looks like she will need to look for a real job did she even finish school as she’s a complete brain dead person lol

And looks nothing without the face paint

Reactions: 12
She’s pretty screwed now in the long run looks like she will need to look for a real job did she even finish school as she’s a complete brain dead person lol

And looks nothing without the face paint
She did ye with a few foundation subjects under her belt
She fell into makeup she was previously working in a hair extensions shop and got lucky with inglot sharing videos of her and the I got shows they did around the country

Reactions: 6
She did ye with a few foundation subjects under her belt
She fell into makeup she was previously working in a hair extensions shop and got lucky with inglot sharing videos of her and the I got shows they did around the country
We’ll see if the businesses that are forced to shut once again are as nice to her going forward.

Reactions: 5
How many “mistakes” do they do have to make before they learn from it tho? Two thick’s and Ellie’s sister is up there with them.

Robyn_browning_brows another thick🙄🙄
Her wee rant won’t do her any favors.
Saw the sister at a huge party at the weekend, what’s the story with the fella who threw the party?? Lee Moran?? Is he an influencer??

Reactions: 4
For anyone that’s interested gov.ie have updated the level 5 restrictions on the website today 😞

Reactions: 2
She is a scruff and I’m beyond done with all these influencers.. I honestly hope they are penalised for all they have done not one but two trips abroad and now this? My best friend lost her baby today while her partner sat in the car in the car park.. I’m fuming that these Lucan coke whores get away with it because they have a big following? At least one thing is for sure not many brands will want to work with the likes of them with the amount of people emailing and complaining

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@Hunnybunny5 Don't think so and why would they, the little weasel head on him. Chested on her more times than he #ads his posts and her mam wiping her tears consoling her every time. He's a dirty sly little tit head. There's been screenshot going around loads of times with messages and think even a video of him with another girl at one stage while he was with Ellie. He's only dragging on her tail because of her following and connections. Hes need a good clatter off his mother and told to cop on
Yeah I’ve seen pictures screenshots and videos etc of him cheating and heard all the rumours. But I wasn’t aware her parents knew about it hahaha he’s a twit!! Ellie is often at his family events isn’t she? Like before covid, Ellie seems to have a great relationship with his family. You’d think she’d know better by now, the poor girl like I find it hard to feel sorry for her anymore

Reactions: 6
She was in Santorini in september too, imagine if their holidays over lapped! 🙈
Is she from London? Was she the one he got with in a hotel when Ellie was in Liverpool with her mates?
I vaguely recall seeing that on twitter

Reactions: 1
Awe the flowers.....oh please 🙈. I'm Actually embarrassed for her. Mental health card being played now with her latest post. Own your tit, give a genuine apology, show people you're not a spoiled brat and do something to make amends.....simple move...just follow the rules and guidelines and stop tweeking them.
And this crap of Conor saying Ellie says thanks for all the messages, grow a pair Ellie, you're in your 20's

Reactions: 20
If the flowers are from her ma it speaks volumes. If i was up to that shite and my sister was subsequently snapped not giving a toss on a night out either my mum would give the both of us the most lamentable HIDING, not FLOWERS. She didn't lick it off a stone, the entitled spoiled prick.

Reactions: 17
Is she from London? Was she the one he got with in a hotel when Ellie was in Liverpool with her mates?
I vaguely recall seeing that on twitter
No shes from Ireland. She moved over to London recently. Ye shes the one he cheated with when Ellie was in Liverpool.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.