Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Nah sorry I don’t buy it. CR wouldn’t be that intelligent enough to do anything like that, I’d say Bruce saw his following and social media accounts getting views and saw an opportunity to get footfall to his own businesses with a different clientele

Reactions: 1

ThorsHammer

Another day another symp post on the story for a few likes ... I wonder if Aoife turned up to give him a few head rubs

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Sure look at the way she was dressed 🙈 it’s freezing in Amsterdam this time of year & it’s a fairly casual city.
Yeah all I’ve seen her in his leggings and a big puffy coat? What else is she to wear?
---
She had STILLETOS on doing the LookOut. I don’t know about you but if I’m doing a city break, stilletos would be the last thing I’d wear walking about.
You do realize the look out is a bar on top ya? So they were going out after doing it. Big deal.

Madamex

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to the new podcast where ellie has her temporary teeth in.. parts of it are unbearable, the sound of spit in her mouth is soooo loud and you can hear her swallowing it so often🤢🤢
Did she get a new set of teeth? What was wrong with the old ones?

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Cause they broke up June 6th according to the unreleased podcast he done. So big overlap. What a dope
Not to defend but that podcast was before he got back with Ellie and it was pulled because he got back with her. He was referring to June 6th 2021. They broke up until about March 2022