Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He has to work to earn money like if your self employed , if you don't work you don't get paid i myself have had to go back to work early after a close family bereavement as i had contracts that needed to be fufilled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If he was he would have ramped up the PR in the days before and not just said "Going on holidays with my dad". Because in that case it wouldn't be a holiday.

There is definitely a catch. Time will tell.

Going to the driving range first thing is an odd one.
Very strange.

A Press Trip is usually for influencers or celebrities to promote a city or destination, usually funded by the national tourism board or sometimes travel agents. The point is to promote the destination so the entire trip is paid for. All of his excursions which seem random, he will have been asked to do for free (Hotel, Golf Club, whatever next etc). Even though he is hands down the worst promoter of anything I have ever witnessed. I wouldn't be surprised if at some stage on this trip he's promoting a Mosque.

Hard to believe that Turkeylegs Ryan would be highly sought after by the Turkey Tourism Board but considering what 99% of people in his industry go to Turkey for, I'm not surprised. I'd imagine the tourism board went to a PR agency saying we want x amount of influencers from x locations and that PR agency just linked with his PR agency.

"Work" or not, its just a free holiday to him.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Just drove by the Priorswood Inn and it seems that his Buddy Cup got the boot so they could open a new place called The Coffee Drop. Anyone know if he is involved in this? The name sounds like something he would come up with. Also haven't seen Daisy's Grill on his posts mich lately. Was he kicked out of there?
There’s a couple of coffee drops around Dublin I think. There is one near Onmi Shopping Centre in Santry that’s an actual shop and not a wagon