Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conor on a hard earned 'holiday'. Had to laugh when he went on about the pancakes (such innovation btw) being available in all buddy cups..yet couldn't remember off hand initially which were even still operating..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right, when he calls everything a joke I wanna rip my eyeballs out. It’s a joke means good to him… but I always knew it as that’s a bleeping joke, meaning load of shite… no? Yeah?

Reactions: 8
She even mentioned the break up.
Get. bleeping. Over. it.
---
I watched it again and towards the end she repeatedly says shite, eventually saying to give Charleen a round of applause for all the shite she's been through. This is after she tells Charleen to STFU. Ellie if you can't hold your drink at a professional event, where business opps would be a plenty, even her management, Icon would have been present at the awards. I'd well believe words were had in the aftermath of that mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Anyone see the part where he was stressing how Aoife got him the trip to Amsterdam and all included for Xmas...such a great gift...

..basically Conor paid for it all again but she doesn't want ppl to think she's sponging off him

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I reckon she's getting bored of him,he's like a 16 year old outside a sweet shop flabbergasted that they have a different colour packet of mm's

Ah unreal!!🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m newly introduced (unfortunately) to this dose Conor Ryan. He just seems to go around stuffing his face all day every day. Does he pay for all of this, as I haven’t seen #ad, #sp etc?

Reactions: 1
I’m newly introduced (unfortunately) to this dose Conor Ryan. He just seems to go around stuffing his face all day every day. Does he pay for all of this, as I haven’t seen #ad, #sp etc?
All free and don’t think Conor knows how to use ad or gift or so etc. Think that’s too much information for his small brain to handle. He also said on a podcast that he only ever takes a bite and the food is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone listen to todays podcast ep? A dilemma where a girl was with a lad and two weeks later he put up insta pics that he was in a relationship and should she tell the new gf and Ellie says no that it’s not her job or her problem. You would think she would be the other way seeing as she found out Conor was cheating was from girls telling her? Charleen was trying to disagree with her but Ellie kept saying no and Charleen just gave in and went with what Ellie was saying.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if it has been asked loads. Has he been reported to the ASAI? FBG gets reported on her thread for everything, just wonder how Conor is getting away with it?

Reactions: 4
All I meant about Aoife is she seems embarrassed of him so doesn’t seem to post much. I wasn’t saying she should post everything he does and tags her in.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it has been asked loads. Has he been reported to the ASAI? FBG gets reported on her thread for everything, just wonder how Conor is getting away with it?
ASAI seem to be shite. I’m positive someone reported him before but sure they do nothing. You can report his stories and if enough reports instagram will shadow ban him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.