Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Rachel Leary on YouTube and Insta…. Ellie looks the image of her … in this pic she’s with that girl Arinna Ajar that Charleen and Ellie are always trying to hang with. Looks like Ellie has copied her look View attachment 1785828

A few more
I think Ellie pulls the look off a lot better to be honest and it's only because of their hair being a similar colour 🤣

Reactions: 3
Why does he keep going private? 😂.. he's such a clown.. carries on like a 12 year old and expects to be given the same respect as other social media "influencers"

Reactions: 9
So who's for not even giving them a new thread 😂😂😂

I reckon they would be heartbroken,would take them down a peg or two the egotistical maniacs

Reactions: 15
I prefer if Ellie charleen Conor and Aoife were all in one thread like now. I find it to hard to check between all so rather if it’s changed keep it all here in one place
But JESUS Ellie looks a right state here. Like a hooker. Charlene actually looks alright and classy but Jesus Ellie.. come on get a bit of fashion this is so unflattering and with the hair colour looks like she should be up at the flats

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
That money giveaway with the bulldog breeders got taken down due to people reporting it ...Conor is now apologising for the inconvenience

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That money giveaway with the bulldog breeders got taken down due to people reporting it ...Conor is now apologising for the inconvenience
Rather than apologising for the misguided decision to pair up for with a puppy farm 🤢

Reactions: 22
I prefer if Ellie charleen Conor and Aoife were all in one thread like now. I find it to hard to check between all so rather if it’s changed keep it all here in one place
But JESUS Ellie looks a right state here. Like a hooker. Charlene actually looks alright and classy but Jesus Ellie.. come on get a bit of fashion this is so unflattering and with the hair colour looks like she should be up at the flats
Charlene’s defo that friend who posts pictures just because she looks nice in them. Ellie’s head and face look massive here.

Reactions: 23
Ellie’s a lovely looking girl but she is ruining herself with the tacky clothes and heavy makeup. I think you can only get away with it for so long. I’m around the same age as her and haven’t worn clothes like hers since I was about 21.

Reactions: 30
The boobs look awful now really like they are too heavy for her and have went 2 different directions 😬

Reactions: 11
She’s such a sad girl. She really thought getting a boob job would win him back. Get some confidence Ellie.

Reactions: 10
Part of me wonders if/ wants his drivers license to be lost in the mess that is Ellie’s makeup room 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think he saw Ellie went alone over to London and he’s just making it known he’s on his way to see Aoife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not related only that Ellie goes to platinum but did anyone see onagh say she was doing intermittent fasting and only eating 1000 cals a day in the run up to her wedding???!!!! bleeping hell. The amount of young girls that follow her,that's FAR from healthy advice to be dishing out ☹

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.