Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bank mortgage manager...

"Ok conor I see you went on two lads holidays,a cruise holiday,also 32 transactions for Chinese resteraunts on Tuesdays, Valet cleaning car service every fornight"

Ah ye very very busy have you seen all my buddy cups opened future is bright!!

"Also you spent 2000 euro on salt bae resteraunt at Xmas"

Ah ye was a once off ye know yourself got let the people know I'm loaded!

"OK conor thanks for coming in,unfortunately you will need to stop thinking your solid and your living well beyond your means!!

😂😂😂😂😂

When he went to the black forge the other day,his tik tok was the most embarrassing thing iv ever seen from him,I got full on second hand embarrassment seriously!!!

Look at me Conor mc gregor notice me and repost my story the state of his steak and he's like omg unreal steak like best value and price around etc etc blah blah

He's a man child of the highest order!!!
After chatting shite about how good the food was and how big the portions were he still turns around at the end and says I’m still starving???😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t been very active here lately , did Conor buy a puppy to win back Aoife but pawned it off for a few weeks cause she wasn’t having any of it and now they’re on good terms so she took it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BBC3F26A-F718-44CD-8FA8-B8B849F4CE33.jpeg

Please close your little legs 🤮 🤮 Nothing between your ears and even less between your legs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Love to know what Aoife’s ex thinks of him 👃🏻
I know the ex has no right to say who Aoife should be With but Lord if you mother of your child came home with this thing, you’d be horrified.
that child of Aoife is absolutely gorgeous little man

Reactions: 6
Barry John Aoife’s ex is as thick as Conor. Not much between the ears and a lot of coke up the nose 🤢. Conor isn’t even a step down.. they would be on the same level of ICK. God bless her she definitely has a type and her type is childish men who play like boys 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
“Giddy hangovers” na hun your just still coked up off your head and it’s obvious, was cringing for her playing that voice note on the podcast you could tell charleen was scarlet for her

Reactions: 4
Stop the lights…. Was not expecting that ….. has visions of him as something completely different

Reactions: 3
Barry John Aoife’s ex is as thick as Conor. Not much between the ears and a lot of coke up the nose 🤢. Conor isn’t even a step down.. they would be on the same level of ICK. God bless her she definitely has a type and her type is childish men who play like boys 🤢
Don't know him personally but he's playing in a munster senior club championship final on Saturday on TV so at least he is talented 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.