Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not a full brand ambassador. He has the car to promote it until early January and then it will be taken back from him.

The lad talks through his hoop.

Let's see if he still has it in February.

He has it til the January 10th haha he will probably try get another while out of them won't be good for his other car just sitting back in the garage in January....

An absolute gaslighting spoofer.

I guess the brand ambassador was his latest effort to impress her and that has failed.

Don't understand how it would impress her of he actually worked hard and bought a car himself and maybe move out of his mammy and daddy's would be a better effort sure he probably told her her son can sleep in one of his drawers hahaha

If he was a real man then he would fight just to blow off a bit of steam and challenge himself.
He said it himself, his social media is not real.
God loves a trier but Conor is just a chancer.

He said his social media isn't real?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He was on a major high this morning and it went south over the afternoon whatever happened.

Hopefully it's the end of CR the influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was on a major high this morning and it went south over the afternoon whatever happened.

Hopefully it's the end of CR the influenza.
My guess would be he got the figures from the weekend...

Payed staff
Payed suppliers
Rent prob due up front first month

Definitely money orientated his mood swing!

Or sent a paragraph to Aoife grovelling and she seen it and blocked him.

Ellie is definitely not over him she's still miming tik toks about him....

I hate when she does the tik toks with her dopey laugh at the end of them

Reactions: 17
It seems like he didn’t even discuss it with Jamie or anyone and just posted that he was so nervous kept saying sorry and how amazing Jamie was 😭😂 imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aoife has deleted all of Conor’s comments under her pics LOL WOW
He's blocked so. Aligns with his mental health gaslighting bs.

My guess would be he got the figures from the weekend...

Payed staff
Payed suppliers
Rent prob due up front first month

Definitely money orientated his mood swing!

Or sent a paragraph to Aoife grovelling and she seen it and blocked him.

Ellie is definitely not over him she's still miming tik toks about him....

I hate when she does the tik toks with her dopey laugh at the end of them
Income tax was die last week.... I'd say he hasn't a pot to piss in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey👋🏼 for those blocked 🚫 can someone show me what tripe he put up about his mental health?
I mean imagine advertising dodgy clothes businesses and some poor fecker spends their last bit of cash and the goods never show up? How his ads can really mess with others who's mental health is hanging on by a thread?
Gambling? Fake competitions just so Chris's Ma wins? On his phone while driving?
Advertising puppies from puppy farms 🤬
Or what about his cheating on a girl for years messing up her head?? That will probably effect her in relationships, going forward.
Or what we speculated happened with the cruise, he was due to meet Aoifes son. The balloons 🎈were ready, but Conor was not. he just put his own selfishness ahead of their feelings and knew that Ellie constantly took him back so easily that Aoife would just do the same.
Aoife, I really am proud you seen through him and got rid.
Conor seemed in verdy verdy good form yesterday at the smelly priorswood pub, with the dodgy owner loading up his new ugly car with milk. From a pub??? Surely a coffee shop would just go to a suppliers??
But hey, he is a LeGiTiMaTe bizziness owner 🤭🤥🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey👋🏼 for those blocked 🚫 can someone show me what tripe he put up about his mental health?
I mean imagine advertising dodgy clothes businesses and some poor fecker spends their last bit of cash and the goods never show up? How his ads can really mess with others who's mental health is hanging on by a thread?
Gambling? Fake competitions just so Chris's Ma wins? On his phone while driving?
Or what about his cheating on a girl for years messing up her head?? That will probably effect her in relationships, going forward.
Or what we speculated happened with the cruise, he was due to meet Aoifes son. The balloons 🎈were ready, but Conor was not. he just put his own selfishness ahead of their feelings and knew that Ellie constantly took him back so easily that Aoife would just do the same.
Conor seemed in verdy verdy good form yesterday at the smelly priorswood pub, with the dodgy owner loading up his new ugly car with milk. From a pub??? Surely a coffee shop would just go to a suppliers??
🙄🙄🙄
He posted this to his Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just listened to the podcast with the woman from Women's Aid and everything they’re describing sounds exactly like Conor! Ellie even started crying because it hit home for her! Horrible gaslighting narcissist!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He’s a horrible excuse for a man. He is using mental health now as a stick to beat both those girls with. He’s trying to manipulate them into caring about him even though he is the one in the wrong. I’ve said it loads of times but if Ellie can just stay away from him she will do so well. Nobody deserves a man who will mistreat them the way he has her.

Reactions: 24
He did them kids a favour not showing up to the school.

As an aside whoever has invited him to speak to children is a very questionable educator. If this is representative of some younger teachers it's worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I always report them dodgy things he advertises, the fake runners, gambling especially the puppy farms. Wasn’t their a new law brought in about advertising gambling, wonder would this apply to him? He’s such a smug hole,

Reactions: 12
I always report them dodgy things he advertises, the fake runners, gambling especially the puppy farms. Wasn’t their a new law brought in about advertising gambling, wonder would this apply to him? He’s such a smug hole,

Scumbag needs to be reported

Reactions: 6
Camel Toe Ryan looks well depressed in his tiktoks full of shite as always what a wank stain using mental health like that. He just pulled out of the fight because Jamie would have knocked him out he was training full time while wank stain obviously wasn't taking it seriously. Absolute belend hahaha

Camel Toe Ryan looks well depressed in his tiktoks full of shite as always what a wank stain using mental health like that. He just pulled out of the fight because Jamie would have knocked him out he was training full time while wank stain obviously wasn't taking it seriously. Absolute belend hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Him and aoife were in Tralee together the weekend. He was not at the buddy cup Saturday, the pictures he posted were others pictures, he was there Sunday. I seen them myself with her Saturday.

Weak laughing btw; not weak for them 🤣
Wait so your telling me on the day of the official opening of the buddy cup in that centre on Saturday his own business he in fact wasn't even there he was down in bleeping tralee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a pleb the opening of HIS coffee stand and he wasn’t even there. Thick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that just proves he’s washing money through the buddy cup. No actual businessman would miss that

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.