Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #12 Conor is vile, Aoife run a mile, Ellie fake it til you can make it crack a smile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way they actually got matching tattoos so soon, it looks like he’s doing everything in his power to hurt Ellie by lovebombing this girl it’s beyond cruel

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No way they actually got matching tattoos so soon, it looks like he’s doing everything in his power to hurt Ellie by lovebombing this girl it’s beyond cruel
Where are the matching tattoos can’t see it
On his page?

The picture with Dano, screaming to get Charleen and Ellie’s attention

Reactions: 17
Apologies to TittleTattleGuru for the title 😂
All good iv sobered up and read it properly!!

Approved!🤟

Original ....
Caught rapid Ellie,scarlet! 😅

I think she should lay low go underground for a few months that would make the little cretin go ballistic, see in his little magical messed up head he still thinks ellie is his property and stalking her profile is enough off an ellie fix he needs...

Trust me go underground if you want to rattle his cage!and you'll see him change his tune..

I could imagine the post even when he's with aoife

"Anyone see Ellie Kelly looking for recommendations for nice hotel "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this sounds sexist, vile and has been said before, but either he's packing a mahoosive schlong (considering he wore a babygro out in public, I'd highly debate it) or he's paying her. Aoife is unbelievable, and I can't imagine why she's with him. That Ellie girl should be delighted she's away from him.

Reactions: 18
I know this sounds sexist, vile and has been said before, but either he's packing a mahoosive schlong (considering he wore a babygro out in public, I'd highly debate it) or he's paying her. Aoife is unbelievable, and I can't imagine why she's with him. That Ellie girl should be delighted she's away from him.
It’s definitely not mahoosive, when he lived in Canada he sent my friend a picture of it and let me tell you guys there’s absolutely nothing special about it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Yep ! He added her randomly and sent it to her 🙈 it was unsolicited so it just goes to show how much of a creep he is
Obviously learned nothing from his school days. From the podcast he did his parents seemed to discipline him so he must be genuinely just fucked up

Reactions: 1
Can confirm I've seen that dic pic.. it got sent around at the time. Ever see the small bananas you can buy for kids lunch boxes? Well his Willy is about half the size of 1 of them and it's skinny as hellllll 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nathan adams commenting on connors photo of him and aoife ? So much for being Ellie’s friend snakey bleep

Reactions: 10
Ah lads there drunk on holidays, in honey moon stage oh and do it all for insta….don’t even give it your energy 😂

Reactions: 4
honestly if I was seeing someone and he was carrying on that obsessed with me I wouldn’t even like it , it’s too much , she’s objectifying her so much , has she ever thought do you like me for anything other than my looks?

Reactions: 19
Can confirm I've seen that dic pic.. it got sent around at the time. Ever see the small bananas you can buy for kids lunch boxes? Well his Willy is about half the size of 1 of them and it's skinny as hellllll 😪
With his tiny feet it's no surprise really haha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.