Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's in the square tallaght literally doing ads of every shop in the place wtfff.
Didn’t listen to any of those snaps, tapped through. I assumed he was promoting the square for something? Or was he randomly going in trying to get as much free shite as he could?

Reactions: 7
Ellie's tiktok of her going to Dermot Kennedy - I can't believe how bad her skin is and she's only 27, thats with a filter on it too. I think she is stunning and has so much potential, but she's ruining herself by abusing sunbeds... I really really hope she doesn't get any more work done

Reactions: 9
Ellie's tiktok of her going to Dermot Kennedy - I can't believe how bad her skin is and she's only 27, thats with a filter on it too. I think she is stunning and has so much potential, but she's ruining herself by abusing sunbeds... I really really hope she doesn't get any more work done
She smokes too so that doesn’t help either. Isn’t Conor going there too with his mates? Wonder if they’ll meet up 🫣🫠

Reactions: 4
I actually have a feeling they went home together tonight, she’s missing from Caoimhes stories going home. And I can feel that podcast will never go live like the last one…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly I don’t think so. She doesn’t strike me as someone who’d be able to put on a sexy show and be seductive
She wears far to much it eels of the likes of an older woman reminds me of Joan Collins hiding her real face. It’s always very beige. Really needs to update her make up and hair

Reactions: 8
She wears far to much it eels of the likes of an older woman reminds me of Joan Collins hiding her real face. It’s always very beige. Really needs to update her make up and hair
It's actually quite sad really, behind all the horrendously overdone makeup, filters and hair she's actually a pretty enough girl (bar the awful skin and premature aging from sunbeds) but Id say Conor has absolutely ruined her confidence over the years with the constant cheating and belittling her, I'd say he called her some awful names when she didn't have makeup or anything on pretending it was a 'joke' to tear her down.

Reactions: 27
It's actually quite sad really, behind all the horrendously overdone makeup, filters and hair she's actually a pretty enough girl (bar the awful skin and premature aging from sunbeds) but Id say Conor has absolutely ruined her confidence over the years with the constant cheating and belittling her, I'd say he called her some awful names when she didn't have makeup or anything on pretending it was a 'joke' to tear her down.
Remember the "joke" in the Tiktok one Xmas, how she goes from being a 10 to a 6 when she took off her makeup. She was drunk but geneuinely seemed gutted he even said that, then for him to upload it knowing ppl would react. Mental age of a 4 year old brat

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Remember the "joke" in the Tiktok one Xmas, how she goes from being a 10 to a 6 when she took off her makeup. She was drunk but geneuinely seemed gutted he even said that, then for him to upload it knowing ppl would react. Mental age of a 4 year old brat
He's such a little tit. He'd be lucky to reach a 6 on his best day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Unintentional my ass
There brutal, way too big, and makes her look bigger

She’s very bad skin thou she’s not that amazing lll god she be at dermot tomorrow with the tits out
I noticed this too, her skin is in bad nick for a young 20 something year old, all the fillers and caked on make up ages her alot, and she's such a one trick pony with the make up, it's the same dated drag queen carved out brows look every time, that was big afew years ago but trends move on, and make up is thankfully gone alot more natural looking and fresh aka CT style make up looks, but she's incapable of doing anything other than the usual heavy inglot looks
Honestly dunno how she's still rinsing people

Reactions: 8
The tiktok that Keilidh mua put up with Ellie saying they wouldn’t go back to 2016 makeup 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.