Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it happened, I'm sure there is / will be a tik tok about it sooner or later.

Reactions: 3
Actually good to see Ellie come on stories today with no filter. Was a nice change

Reactions: 6
Conor recommending to record love Island and skip the ads is peak unawareness. Does he not realise he is a walking ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s very bad skin thou she’s not that amazing lll god she be at dermot tomorrow with the tits out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably about the lads from ballyfermot smashing his car up with bottles and fruit yesterday.
Ooh really, was that when he was in that restaurant. The TikTok he did said they were opening the door roaring in at him etc but he seemed happy with that.

Reactions: 2
Ooh really, was that when he was in that restaurant. The TikTok he did said they were opening the door roaring in at him etc but he seemed happy with that.
Yeah they smashed it with eggs, fruit etc, nothing broken but could have been worse for him. I see some of the young lads commenting on the video of it on tik tok, saying next time it will be paint... 🤣

Yeah they smashed it with eggs, fruit etc, nothing broken but could have been worse for him. I see some of the young lads commenting on the video of it on tik tok, saying next time it will be paint... 🤣
Actually if you go through the comments on the video, kady something has a short video of them throwing stuff at it on his page. No idea how to link it sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Should she not be still wearing the special bra? Doesn't look like it in her reveal photo

Reactions: 6
So fill me in peeps few things unexplained.
1. No mention of the fight with the child obviously dead in the water
2. The crappy stick man van he got is off the radar, insurance scam or money laundering
3. First move wank wank tit tit tit course in galway again dead in the water
4. Keep fit lasted 2 days back to stuffing his scumbag face non stop then .

Anyone any snswers?? Feel free to add any I've missed

Reactions: 13
Why did she even get bigger boobs the ones she had were grand don’t get girls these days

Reactions: 7
She’ll definitely get her nose done next. They both wanna be the image of arianna ajtar

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.