Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bla murphy has jetted off to Ibiza last night she's kept it quiet but her bf has put up videos 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s really annoying seeing all these insta huns flying here there and everywhere. I have no idea when I’ll see any of my family or friends again. I can’t even leave the state I live in in Australia. Come back to me and talk about mental health then 🙄 as if it’s being used as an excuse as to why they HAD to go to Ibiza

Reactions: 4
Some of us are back in lockdown in our own counties ffs and these people are jetting off. I'm from Laois and supposed to be going to Donegal for the week for our staycation. I have to cancel it and that's after cancelling our holiday to Portugal. 🙄 I have kids who are extremely upset now because they can't go anywhere. Selfish pricks. 😡

Reactions: 12
I hope you stay safe x
It’s rising again here in cork. Them stupid Conor and Ellie going to Ibiza

Some of us are back in lockdown in our own counties ffs and these people are jetting off. I'm from Laois and supposed to be going to Donegal for the week for our staycation. I have to cancel it and that's after cancelling our holiday to Portugal. 🙄 I have kids who are extremely upset now because they can't go anywhere. Selfish pricks. 😡

Reactions: 3
“High tec cap” because it has air holes and a Velcro strap? 😂👍🏼 Conor is such a knob. Also how does he get away with NEVER putting #ad on his stories?

I missed Ellie’s original caption too- I’m not sure what it said?

Bla murphy has jetted off to Ibiza last night she's kept it quiet but her bf has put up videos 🙄🙄
I created a thread on them .. murphy sisters Bla & aoibh

Wasn’t she in France last month? I wouldn’t wish covid on anyone but until a blogger gets it in the post this is the bullshit we are going to have to deal with!
I created a thread on them murphy sisters bla & aoibh

“High tec cap” because it has air holes and a Velcro strap? 😂👍🏼 Conor is such a knob. Also how does he get away with NEVER putting #ad on his stories?

I missed Ellie’s original caption too- I’m not sure what it said?
Everything he is involved in is a scam. It’s all laundering drug money. The same guys were behind the TNT trading. Surprised the guards haven’t arrested him yet. No doubt they are watching him. I am sure cab will be calling to them at some point. I think he will be the fall guy as well.

Reactions: 6
He's not smart enough to try dodging the gardai, 100% will eventually get caught up on something. He's thick as tit, along with Ellie. Not a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 12
He's not smart enough to try dodging the gardai, 100% will eventually get caught up on something. He's thick as tit, along with Ellie. Not a brain cell between them.
Two people with no brain cells between them who think they're great because they have lots of little fans who also have no brain cells between them. I don't think it's possible for someone who isn't thick as tit to think that Conor and Ellie are great

I just saw her stories from last night when she said "I wish I was one of those people who could get up at 9"? What time does she get up? That blew my mind. Most of us HAVE to be up at 6/7 (or well before 9) because we have real life grown up jobs. Imagine thinking 9 is early 😭

Reactions: 14
I just saw her stories from last night when she said "I wish I was one of those people who could get up at 9"? What time does she get up? That blew my mind. Most of us HAVE to be up at 6/7 (or well before 9) because we have real life grown up jobs. Imagine thinking 9 is early 😭
Does she work! But 9 is early for these young ones who do f. all, only post on Instagram

Reactions: 3
She said she's only productive after 3pm soShe must only do about 2 hrs of work a day ...if even. Oh the life of the self employed Instagram huns 😂
It's gas, her mam came into here room to wake her and all. All the videos of ppl who came home from various countries during the pandemic literally just stayed in the one room with food left outside. Even louise cooney isolated in an air bnb.
She honestly may aswell give up the act of 'quarentining' for 14 days.
Your one charleen also on her stories whinging she's allowed leave the house for a walk and all.

• Wow
Well I just heard something interesting. If you are returning from abroad and quarantined with others they will not be allowed to go to work for 14 days either. So do Conor and Ellies families not work?

Well I just heard something interesting. If you are returning from abroad and quarantined with others they will not be allowed to go to work for 14 days either. So do Conor and Ellies families not work?
According to HPSC website it doesn't say anything about others in household being restricted. But they should be isolating FROM the others in their house as per these guidelines.

Reactions: 2
She said she's only productive after 3pm soShe must only do about 2 hrs of work a day ...if even. Oh the life of the self employed Instagram huns 😂
It's gas, her mam came into here room to wake her and all. All the videos of ppl who came home from various countries during the pandemic literally just stayed in the one room with food left outside. Even louise cooney isolated in an air bnb.
She honestly may aswell give up the act of 'quarentining' for 14 days.
Your one charleen also on her stories whinging she's allowed leave the house for a walk and all.
Imagine your mother having to wake you at 11am :ROFLMAO: I'm not much older than her and I can't sleep past 8, that would be a lie in for me
:ROFLMAO: honestly though the best thing was turning off her alarm at 9:15, imagine even having to set an alarm for 9:15 and then to turn it off because it's too early:rolleyes: sure you couldn't be getting up at that ungodly hour!:rolleyes: I don't know how she sleeps for that long honestly, unless she's going to bed at like 4am or something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.