Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AD one will come in handy though I suppose since he never properly tags his paid for ADs 🫣

Reactions: 11
They are trying sooo hard to play the happy couple but they are actually so stiff and awkward . No chemistry at all!

Reactions: 13
He’s giving closet gay traveller vibes, looks like he’s half a pound of Kerry gold butter in his hair 🤣
Laughed hard at this. Definitely think he's in the closet and he compensates for that by desperately going after stunners who in turn want to build their following so are attracted to that prospect. It's mutually beneficial. He treats them like crap though and I think it's not normal and he's struggling with his insecurities and because of that puts the women down.

He needs to do serious work on himself.
He's piled on mad weight the last few months!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought blue ticked accounts had to remain public?
He's private
He definitely bought his blue tick , so when you go on to an Instagram that’s had been given a blue tick you can’t scroll past twenty of their followers

Reactions: 5
Why does it look like it's carved on near his nip nops 😭😭 Also the Toy Story tattoo, hate to admit but it's appropriate for him
I’m nearly sure him and Ellie had to infinity and beyond, one had one half and the other had the other half. Not sure if either got it removed

Reactions: 5
He's such a child making ice cream choices a competition... Everything has to be justified by his followers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m nearly sure him and Ellie had to infinity and beyond, one had one half and the other had the other half. Not sure if either got it removed
Yes they had this or something very similar. From what I’ve seen I think both still have them.

Reactions: 2
He definitely bought his blue tick , so when you go on to an Instagram that’s had been given a blue tick you can’t scroll past twenty of their followers
He probably bought it purposely so people can’t see. For someone with 176k followers he gets duck all comments.

Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but aoife was really stunning compared to Nicole. What a lucky escape!!

Reactions: 14
He's gone fat, balding rapidly and has fillers.

Now I haven't followed him in the last 3 months but my word it's some transformation.

Reactions: 15
He’ll be that aul fella at the bar leering at all the young wans in about 5 years. He’s just a walking ick

Reactions: 18