Conor Ryan #3 Dumped by Aoife, stole his granny's house, receding hairline, and hung like a mouse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's likely all his unhealthy eating has destroyed his system and the weight pile on is the result.

This can happen very suddenly. His bowels and gut health must be in ribbons.

It's quite shocking actually

Reactions: 7
There are times I feel sorry for him, but a man nearly 30 behaving the way he does I think he should accept the social media food game is not for him. I'd like to think he looks at the likes of Ellie or even Ben Williams and sees their likes and following due to content and original following is where social media is at. It is not gaining any benefits for him, money wise maybe, weight wise no, likeability no. Conor when you read this, put the burgers down it's not for you. 🍔

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Deadly setup he says regarding the coffee spot...it's a horsebox in a car park...he's such a thicko, I can't believe ppl pay for his reviews and worse again his minions feed on it

Reactions: 11
That poor dog being thrown on its back. He has no idea how to look after a dachshund. The poor dogs back will be wrecked in no time 😢 its literally just an accessory for him otherwise he would have learnt how to take care of the breed properly

Reactions: 4
Just seen aoife on holiday with the little boy. Nicole is a big drop down looks wise from Aoife. Initially they may look similar but up close no comparison.

Reactions: 10
Just seen aoife on holiday with the little boy. Nicole is a big drop down looks wise from Aoife. Initially they may look similar but up close no comparison.
I never understood people saying they look similar both blonde with great bodies but that's where there similarities end, I always thought it was a crime against society that conor was going out with a girl like aoife I've always thought aoife is stunning.

Reactions: 10
The main difference being Aoife appears intelligent where's Nicole comes across as thick and spoilt...perfect fodder for him to manipulate and gaslight

The message he shared on his story looks like wrote it himself or got a 5yr old to do it

Reactions: 9
Still think he's in the closet and puts the women down because he is unable to face up to that fact and is self loathing and bitter.

He has a type - Blonde/Barbie because he thinks all is little scrote followers want to see that.

Reactions: 7
🤢🤢🤢 he's a dog
Exactly my point is proven.

His audience is his peers and his status amongst them. He's so insecure about himself and unable to accept who he really is that he is willing to dehumanise a lovely human that is far too good for him just for the validation and acceptance of his scrote audience.

And he does it time and time again. I worry about the naivety of some of these people who go out with him.

Once again he has shown what a lowlife he is.

Reactions: 13
Aoife is world's ahead of Nicole in every way, but I'd say when Nicole's friends start reading tattle she won't be long about getting rid of them as there is no messing with some of those girls.

Reactions: 8