Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard from lads he used to buy his coke and weed off, he'd send some legal looking dude with a non disclosure thing to sign, then mcgregor would rock up with a wad of cash ,I reckon it's very similar to how he treats girls. He's riding half of dolphins barn and Crumlin, they are deprived areas with young ones happily taking his hush money for the ride.
Yeah ive heard of those places im from the north mad isn't it and it most likely just feeds his ego more

Sure the young one he was with the day dee was having conor jr posted her whatsapp messages saying he was in hers in the flats in dolphins barn and he threw her ma €400 to keep quiet. She posted the video of him in her bed asleep!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sure the young one he was with the day dee was having conor jr posted her whatsapp messages saying he was in hers in the flats in dolphins barn and he threw her ma €400 to keep quiet. She posted the video of him in her bed asleep!
That's right duck i forgot about that hes wild 😱

We shared an 8 ball then had rough sex on a kitchen table, he let me go on plt website with his card and buy what I wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised El Cockbag doesn’t have his own pharmaceutical company producing the el top notch Coca for him and his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I spent all last night reading the first thread
🙈 I’d opened it because I thought I had a bit of tea to share - turns out everyone already knows it 😂 I know nothing compared to you lot 😂

Just to corroborate what’s been put here in thread 1 , I was in NYC about 2 years ago and was in an Irish bar. Got talking to the bartender from Dublin - I liked Conor at the time as I didn’t know any of the bad stuff. The minute I mentioned Conor in conversation the bartenders face fell and he told me the story about the girl in the hotel - exact details that have already been shared here. He knew her and everyone back home knows. So yes, nothing new to add, just mind blowing to see it all written down here in the 1st thread!

Reactions: 15
I spent all last night reading the first thread
🙈 I’d opened it because I thought I had a bit of tea to share - turns out everyone already knows it 😂 I know nothing compared to you lot 😂

Just to corroborate what’s been put here in thread 1 , I was in NYC about 2 years ago and was in an Irish bar. Got talking to the bartender from Dublin - I liked Conor at the time as I didn’t know any of the bad stuff. The minute I mentioned Conor in conversation the bartenders face fell and he told me the story about the girl in the hotel - exact details that have already been shared here. He knew her and everyone back home knows. So yes, nothing new to add, just mind blowing to see it all written down here in the 1st thread!
It's sickening what he done to her 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.