Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I first started following them all years ago, Taylor went by Taylor Glynn and then when Conor got really big she changed it back to mcgregor. But other than that I've absolutely no idea about who he is.
Interesting...as far as I know in Ireland you cannot officially rename your baby on state documents...so the child will be a glynn.

Reactions: 1
Interesting...as far as I know in Ireland you cannot officially rename your baby on state documents...so the child will be a glynn.
she can use a different name under “common usage” if she does that for long enough she can easily have her name changed legally. She’s an adult now anyway she can call herself whatever she pleases.

Reactions: 5
Christ imagine being "wooed" by this thick. "Are ya ridin' or is it just the way you're standing?"

Reactions: 8
He’s such a scrote always uses the same chat up lines if u can even call them that 🤢
He never cheats with anyone decent he can only pull young ones in their early 20s who know no better and cheap slags from the kip pubs he does be in

Reactions: 11
She’d be tested everytime she’s pregnant. But given his love child in Liverpool and his other rumoured on the side pregnancies it’s obvious he doesn’t use protection. Dirty knacker.

Reactions: 9
Always thought the doc goes around with them for what seems full time for certain reasons. Maybe he has to administer meds.

Terri reckons her child was the third one born (excluding junior).
She must have some information about Joey and the other child.
Made me laugh that he was trying to pin paternity on one of his "mates" - weren't all the lads who went with him to aintree in relationships so just goes to show he's willing to stitch anyone up.
Utter scrote.

Reactions: 5
Always thought the doc goes around with them for what seems full time for certain reasons. Maybe he has to administer meds.

Terri reckons her child was the third one born (excluding junior).
She must have some information about Joey and the other child.
Made me laugh that he was trying to pin paternity on one of his "mates" - weren't all the lads who went with him to aintree in relationships so just goes to show he's willing to stitch anyone up.
Utter scrote.

Terri’s child is his he paid her money on the terms she stop talking about him and get on with her life then his sleaze bag solicitor contacted the papers to say he wasn’t the father 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Fair play to Terri taking the money and disassociating herself from him her daughter is better off without him

Reactions: 14
Dee gone a tad ott on the oul fillers as well. Looks very puffy in the new round of pics of her and his family mauling her.

Give me the tea ☕
My guess is he offered a spin in his Bentley with unlimited top notch "pure" cocaine and a bottle of whiskey, Jameson maybe? 😅
Then he Made her suck his dick and call him King. Probably couldn't get it up with all the coke. Then threatened her into signing some legal looking bit of paper to say nuttin. And Probably threw a few euro at her for good measure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dee gone a tad ott on the oul fillers as well. Looks very puffy in the new round of pics of her and his family mauling her.

My guess is he offered a spin in his Bentley with unlimited top notch "pure" cocaine and a bottle of whiskey, Jameson maybe? 😅
Then he Made her suck his dick and call him King. Probably couldn't get it up with all the coke. Then threatened her into signing some legal looking bit of paper to say nuttin. And Probably threw a few euro at her for good measure 🤷‍♀️
How could anyone resist 😱 more just dying to know was he secretive about it or brazen and is he a selfish lover he looks like he is 😕

Reactions: 3
How could anyone resist 😱 more just dying to know was he secretive about it or brazen and is he a selfish lover he looks like he is 😕
I heard from lads he used to buy his coke and weed off, he'd send some legal looking dude with a non disclosure thing to sign, then mcgregor would rock up with a wad of cash ,I reckon it's very similar to how he treats girls. He's riding half of dolphins barn and Crumlin, they are deprived areas with young ones happily taking his hush money for the ride.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.