Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dis

imagine the stress of him on a night out
The family briefing before hand
Conor don’t make a tit of your self again
Ok I promise I won’t
Then as usual he throws a dig
Mortified
It’s a wonder he got a punch in because he always has a bottle of whiskey glued to his hand
I don't think they say a word to him. He rules the roost in that family, for now. He bankrolls them so they can't tell him anything.

Reactions: 14
I don't think they say a word to him. He rules the roost in that family, for now. He bankrolls them so they can't tell him anything.
I feel for Dee every time he makes a scene like this. They go to the MTV awards and he picks a fight with Machine Gun Kelly, they go to Rome for their son’s christening and he randomly punches a local minor celebrity - she can’t take him anywhere! But when they get home, I bet she can’t utter a word of criticism about his behaviour - it must be killing her! Unless she really is just completely vacuous and blinded by money.

Reactions: 12
I feel for Dee every time he makes a scene like this. They go to the MTV awards and he picks a fight with Machine Gun Kelly, they go to Rome for their son’s christening and he randomly punches a local minor celebrity - she can’t take him anywhere! But when they get home, I bet she can’t utter a word of criticism about his behaviour - it must be killing her! Unless she really is just completely vacuous and blinded by money.
Unless she thinks its as funny as he does. I wouldn't be surprised at this stage. She looks fairly happy. They really are pond life.

Reactions: 6
Was thinking earlier about all the girls he's been with that's public knowledge, there was that video of the young one from dolphins barn flats recording him asleep in her bed, think she was the one he was with while dee was in labour and the videos of his cronies dropping him clothes to her flat. Then there's Terri, the baby momma he clearly paid off to shut up. Then the hotel girl he raped but said to the garda it was consensual. Then the girl outside the marble arch he forced himself on in a car.
Am I missing any more ?
Can picture doormat dee ,as his accountant, writing the maintenance cheques and hush money to all the different women on his books.
Shes a gobshite and he's a complete scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s home 🤯 let the baitings begin
This is my pub
This is my bar
This is my hometown
A&E will be out the door

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Was thinking earlier about all the girls he's been with that's public knowledge, there was that video of the young one from dolphins barn flats recording him asleep in her bed, think she was the one he was with while dee was in labour and the videos of his cronies dropping him clothes to her flat. Then there's Terri, the baby momma he clearly paid off to shut up. Then the hotel girl he raped but said to the garda it was consensual. Then the girl outside the marble arch he forced himself on in a car.
Am I missing any more ?
Can picture doormat dee ,as his accountant, writing the maintenance cheques and hush money to all the different women on his books.
Shes a gobshite and he's a complete scumbag.
And all the lovely ladies he has had platonic friendships with. Nothing wrong with playin a bitta Scrabble here an der with close pals.

In the end, as he would say himself, god bless CCTV and witnesses.
He’s home 🤯 let the baitings begin
This is my pub
This is my bar
This is my hometown
A&E will be out the door
Did he sail back on the lambo yacht? He must have cut his Italia trip short. Seems he was mouthing off about being there until the 26th.
Next party will probably be the dogs funeral at Luttrellstown and sponsored by plopper 12 Irish whiskey.

• Haha
Always funny how he leaves a country when somebody presses charges against him! How anyone still follows the dirt bag is beyond me

Reactions: 15
I’d say he has battered Dee before or else she’s afraid he will do. Not a hope in hell is she not afraid of him. The man is a lunatic throwing punches left right and Centre. She knows s who’s next if he rocks the boat. I thought (since knowing her from school that there was a bit more too her) but I actually think she’s a dose now and she finds him funny and doesn’t challenge anything he does. Watch her on the Mcgregor documentary and you will see there’s nothing really to her only that she hero worships him unfortunately. Shame really but neither families seem to get involved in his violent acts or the rape claims. What a joke

Reactions: 11
I’d say he has battered Dee before or else she’s afraid he will do. Not a hope in hell is she not afraid of him. The man is a lunatic throwing punches left right and Centre. She knows s who’s next if he rocks the boat. I thought (since knowing her from school that there was a bit more too her) but I actually think she’s a dose now and she finds him funny and doesn’t challenge anything he does. Watch her on the Mcgregor documentary and you will see there’s nothing really to her only that she hero worships him unfortunately. Shame really but neither families seem to get involved in his violent acts or the rape claims. What a joke
Yeah I’ve noticed that she seems subordinate, hollow and one dimensional - there’s no indication of her personality, all we know is that she acts like he is the light of her life.

Her father looks like hes off to the mart to sell a few cows in that pic...lol they look like proper country people.

Reactions: 2
I feel like it's only in the last few months shes really going all out with her lovey dovey posts of him on her insta, especially since the engagement, shes acting like a love sick teenager its very weird given how much we know and have seen proof of him cheating ect

Reactions: 9
Her father looks like hes off to the mart to sell a few cows in that pic...lol they look like proper country people.
They are lovely ..he is a tiler she is from the country... she never spoiled her kids ... they are so old fashioned ... but she reared them so well ...

Reactions: 9
They are lovely ..he is a tiler she is from the country... she never spoiled her kids ... they are so old fashioned ... but she reared them so well ...
Obviously not that well if Dee is with a cheating scumbag and they stand by and do nothing !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.