Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Italians dont think this is the way the Irish behave. He and his scanger family really do not represent us. They are beyond vile.

Reactions: 17
Here's a few more?
One of them is sarcastically praising Mcgregor (I think) saying he needs to get help, the others ones call him a bully, questioning why people look up too him, telling him to go home and asking has he no shame

Reactions: 3
Seen bella Thorne and her hubby were witness to the punch. I see in her insta mcgregor liked her most recent pics 4days ago. I reckon it was a case of jealous little man syndrome again, like with the MGK incident. The Italian he punched has a stunning wife, bella Thorne said she declined the invite to keep partying with mcgregor and then he kicked off punching your man!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seen bella Thorne and her hubby were witness to the punch. I see in her insta mcgregor liked her most recent pics 4days ago. I reckon it was a case of jealous little man syndrome again, like with the MGK incident. The Italian he punched has a stunning wife, bella Thorne said she declined the invite to keep partying with mcgregor and then he kicked off punching your man!
Where did she say this?

I'm surprised the Italians even wanted him there,they're not the type of people to take tit or fall at your feet..surely they would see it as a total mock that he could rock up to the Vatican and christen his Child on a whim.
I think his badness is rubbing off on Dee I'm turned off her aswell...
Nice style for the christening but they are just all floating on air at this stage ...

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the tiktok of him & Dee outta their heads in car in Italy? Dees eyes were 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone see the tiktok of him & Dee outta their heads in car in Italy? Dees eyes were 😳
I can’t find the tiktok do you have a link? If it’s the one that was on his story, he’s a bad bastard to upload it because she must be mortified.

Reactions: 2
Hate the way he puts his arm round her as if she is his possession. He makes me utterly sick.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.