Conor Mcgregor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like a beautiful classy occasion but the crowd at it were rough as anything. I don’t know how they were left into the Vatican in some of the outfits I saw. As a tourist there’s a strict dress code going into the Vatican/Sistine Chapel shoulders and knees covered - never mind backless dresses or dresses with sides cut out.

Just read that he apparently broke some Italian dj/tv presenter’s nose for no reason in a nightclub after the christening, who had been in his company - turned on him for no reason 🙄
Probably turned on him for the same reason his hair is falling out. We were saying the Americans were bad but the Italians seem to be even more fond of him following the brute around. Hopefully this will chance their minds.
This!! All day long……. Sickening that the Vatican can be bought if you have the cash, the hypocrisy astounds me really, but I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised .
There was even some priest or monk in one of them robes posing with him with the fists clenched...in front of the alter!
That’s his hand 😂
Almost as bad he actually hands the empty cup to someone as he's entering the bus!
Is he still friends with Keith Joyce?
Does anyone know whether Tom Egan let it be known why they are no longer mates? Tom I can understand but even Chas Ward doesn't hang around him anymore 🤣

Reactions: 2
I didn't even know that members of the public could hold a christening at the Vatican . I'm not a Catholic so don't understand the rules .

Reactions: 3
Do the christening pictures all have strategically placed bottles of his whiskey in them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if was involved in a row and broke someone's nose in a fight why is he not arrested? Why is he above the law?
Have a look at that thick Erins storys my god the cringe is real!! Scarlett for her.

Reactions: 6
So if was involved in a row and broke someone's nose in a fight why is he not arrested? Why is he above the law?
Have a look at that thick Erins storys my god the cringe is real!! Scarlett for her.
what is with her slow motion videos? state of them, so embarrassing. I read he will be speaking to the police today, bit of luck he does get arrested. Hopefully someone got it on video too

Reactions: 2
Ah lads no idea what they're saying but the italians are ripping into him on the comments on his insta 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I said the same to my partner last night was showing him conors stories (he’s not on Instagram) and we were laughing at him, if he was a bar of chocolate he’d eat himself.
Are him and the mother separated now? Think they might be the da seems to live his own life now and both don’t wear their wedding rings anymore🤷‍♀️

Are him and the mother separated now? Think they might be the da seems to live his own life now and both don’t wear their wedding rings anymore🤷‍♀️
I think the mother has a new boy friend now too

What the duck is Aoife like
A video with a song who runs the world girls
Na duck off give your head you are nothing without your brothers dirty money nothing

Can’t even behave himself at his child’s christening
How bleeping embarrassing is he 😱
And the sisters 👯‍♀️ showing off all his money 💵 all over Instagram like they are queens

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think the mother has a new boy friend now too

What the duck is Aoife like
A video with a song who runs the world girls
Na duck off give your head you are nothing without your brothers dirty money nothing

Can’t even behave himself at his child’s christening
How bleeping embarrassing is he 😱
And the sisters 👯‍♀️ showing off all his money 💵 all over Instagram like they are queens
You actually can't make it up it happend the same day as his bleeping sons christening.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ah lads no idea what they're saying but the italians are ripping into him on the comments on his insta 🤣🤣
Italian here🙋🏼‍♀️ I can't open Instagram so I can't see the comments but he punched one of the most insufferable tv personalities in the whole country so I suspect everyone in the comments is either praising him or saying they're envious he got to punch Facchinetti 🤣 if you post screenshots I can translate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t mind Erin too much. At least she is hustling to make her own career given the leg up she’s had being his sister - doing dancing with the stars, the pantos, and the “housecoat” business. Likewise the niece is working in beauty I think? You only see Aoife traipsing around after Conor and Dee everywhere.
Like granted they are all dressed in designer everything and have flashy cars and the holidays you could only dream of - but it doesn’t look like he’s given them enough money that they never have to worry about working a day again

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Erin too much. At least she is hustling to make her own career given the leg up she’s had being his sister - doing dancing with the stars, the pantos, and the “housecoat” business. Likewise the niece is working in beauty I think? You only see Aoife traipsing around after Conor and Dee everywhere.
Like granted they are all dressed in designer everything and have flashy cars and the holidays you could only dream of - but it doesn’t look like he’s given them enough money that they never have to worry about working a day again
Considering how irrational he is I wouldn't be surprised if he cuts them off completely in 5-10 years time.

Erin on singing his praises this morning like he’s the best thing since slice bread has she seen the news he’s plastered on the front cover off all newspapers he’s a thug I would be mortified to have anything to do with him

Italian here🙋🏼‍♀️ I can't open Instagram so I can't see the comments but he punched one of the most insufferable tv personalities in the whole country so I suspect everyone in the comments is either praising him or saying they're envious he got to punch Facchinetti 🤣 if you post screenshots I can translate 🤣
There are over 8,000 comments mostly in Italian

Attachments

Erin on singing his praises this morning like he’s the best thing since slice bread has she seen the news he’s plastered on the front cover off all newspapers he’s a thug I would be mortified to have anything to do with him
Gas what money makes you overlook isn’t it. He’s amazing as long as he’s bankrolling them but as soon as he stops he’ll be all the bastards in the world. (Which he is, but you know what I mean.)

Reactions: 5
Is Erins son Autistic? Just seen him with the earphones on. I know a lot of autistic kids wear them because they don’t like load noises. Lovely looking child.

Reactions: 1

There are over 8,000 comments mostly in Italian
oh wow i'm surprised as the guy he punched is generally seen as a fool but ye everyone is calling him a "little man" saying "we don't want to see violence out of the ring" and that he should go back home = back to ireland.

oh wow i'm surprised as the guy he punched is generally seen as a fool but ye everyone is calling him a "little man" saying "we don't want to see violence out of the ring" and that he should go back home = back to ireland.
Ahh duck that we don’t want him he can go back to USA If they will have him 😂😂

• Haha
Delighted to hear that! I'd hate for him to get praised for it even if that chap is a bit of dope. He's a scummy lil prick, he can't keep getting away with this can he? A punch from him should be classed as attempted manslaughter.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.