Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
I didn't know where Black Forge was located exactly in Dublin, so I decided to google it. I was surprised by the location if I'm honest. On a main road with what looked like no adequate or suitable parking around. I expected it to be somewhere with plenty parking, nice gardens, etc. I've only seen the inside of the place from photos and from the outside a little, but not like it is on google maps so it did surprise me on the location. Anyone surprised by the location? For those located in Ireland and close to Dublin, you'll know better on location suitability. I just thought Conor being as wealthy as he is and investing into a pub, he would have picked a more scenic location - not surrounded by a bookies, newsagents and hairdressers.
Why on earth would you think that? They are a family of scangers with no taste. He bought it because its near Crumlin. It would have been a well known pub a few years ago.

The idiots who go there wouldn't appreciate nice gardens or a scenic view!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is that filth getting away with driving around recording himself. Anyone of us be pulled out of it. "I run crumlin" yeah into the fuckin ground with your name ye skank

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I must have missed this at the time 😬
I can't actually believe they have the child on her lap while he's driving.
As much as they don't surprise me, I was shocked by this.
This along with the latest video of her outside the jet, galvanises that she must be off her head.
On another note, how tf this lunatic hasn't been taken off the road is a joke. I think even if someone dies they won't ever give this cretin the justice he deserves.

Why did she put the window up 🤣

• Haha
That mother of his is one rough hard faced looking thing, no amount of procedures can hide that! You can’t polish a turd, she’s like a blond Jackie Stallone with her son Rocky from wish 🤣
Absolutely brilliant!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 No amount of veneers, prohfilo, botox, designer clobber can hide the fact that the whole family are rough as fuck. At least Conor has an excuse to have a beat up face. The ma looks like she's done 10 rounds with Tyson, Erin's not far behind her. Aoife's face looks like a melted welly! 🤣

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
That was with the first baby!
No it wasn’t, it was Croia.

Conor Jnr was born a few weeks after the grand National when he met Clodagh’s ma. He was doting daddy that time.

Croia was born in the period after his defeat to Khabib when he was roaming Dublin like an animal. This was the period of the ‘Beacon’ assault amongst others.

• Sad

Make It Stop

VIP Member
LMAOOOOOOOO howling at these, the Terri era was my favourite ever, her Instagram stories were fucking wild!!! Over my dead body is that little girl not his.

She had so many receipts it was mental. How Dee can love him still is fucked up he fucks around everytime she’s pregnant.

surlook

VIP Member
Will Mellor is filming in Wicklow at the moment. Disappointed in him. I thought he was a good family man. Why would he be associated with this scumbag?

• Sick

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Conor has been an arrogant f*cker since he is was 15 or younger. He is never gonna change.
He has no real friends, I know he always has gangs around him but he has paid them all to have his back when things go wrong and not go against him. A real friend who really has his back would tell him the truth and how his attitude and behaviour comes across as a vile creature but they won't do it. His family are worse.
He is surrounded by yes people, all rim lickers.
Dee has no self respect and I feel so sorry for their kids. What gets shown to the public sometimes raises eyebrows, can you imagine what they have to witness behind closed doors.
They will grow up on edge while he's around.
---
Yeah does anyone know what the twitchs are about and the poor speech? Would coke cause that? Has to be more going on?
Could be a combination of drinking, steroids, cocaine and ket amongst other things that he uses

Last edited:
  • Heart

nycinthesun

Awful isn't it. . What a scumbag . Did u see on his grid post where they are on the dance floor and he has a load of cash and says to Dee " you count that... you keep that baby girl " and slaps her arse .. cant believe I used to stay up till 3am to watch his fights at the start .. absolute scum
I remember when my friends and I excitedly waited for the his fight with Mayweather and even though he was already an arrogant bastard at the time, he was still entertaining to watch. 6 years later, he keeps getting worse! My partner and I walked into a shop that was doing a promo for his whiskey and the life-size cardboard cutout of McGregor was just so sickening and made me want to run home haha. He is so vile!

Reactions: 14

Ceeileachmise

She couldn’t give a fuck I’d say. IMO She’s happy out as she’s as thick and doesn’t know any different. I’d say nothing has changed and he’s always been like this- just more €€in the mix now. The kids know no different either this is what they’d been born into and it’s as normal as the nose on their faces to them.

Flower45

VIP Member
Jesus that wiki is shocking reading. I hate the fucker but to see it all there in one place what he has done just proves what a low life scum bag he is. If he was my son I would hang my head in shame not swan around smug as fuck.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
The video is still up on forged Irish stout of SoSues brother.
The man who allegedly raped that women has a wife and kids at home, I can’t even imagine. Hubby goes off to represent Ireland in his uniform and doesn’t come home, instead is locked up in American jail on rape charges.

• Wow
  • Sad