Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Has he bought that nightclub in Tallaght?
Not from Dublin but apparently it's an iconic nightclub. How would locals feel about him buying if he is the buyer that is.

bandearg

Gibberish as usual. Can't string a coherent sentence together. Same as Erin telling us harzo went the tile-let on her floor.
The speak their own knacker bastard language.
He'll annoy someone bigger than him soon enough and I'm here for that day 🤞🤞
Watch the video of it, wiping his nose going across the ring to the mike

Can anyone explain to me how Dublins biggest bluffer Phil Sutcliffe sr managed to get his little arse to into Mcgregor’s camp? I know he got involved in the mayweather fight, but surely to god the little squirt is not needed now?

Laughing to myself at him advising fighters on TUF, the bloke teaches kids, has zero track record and is a spoofer.

Frenchy2021

She actually mailed me first asking would I take down a pic of clodagh and conor Jr side by side I had posted. I apologised and she said she was under so much stress with it all and that she knew it was great gossip for groups but wanted her child staying out of it.
I asked a few days later if it was true about his 🍆 and she just replied she was cracked up laughing at the question 😅

She seemed very normal, just a young girl caught up in a shit situation.
I don't blame her one bit, early 20s I know for a fact if someone with his money I'd probably have slept with him too.

She also had the tea of him telling her dee wouldn't mind .

Sure dee, as his accountant would have had to sign off on her hush money cheques. Doormat for life.
---

I'd imagine it's young /first love syndrome?
She's utterly obsessed. She loved him poor so him being rich is just a bonus.
I know girls very similar. They get infatuated from early on so there is literally nothing the person can do to turn them off.
What about his 🍆? 🤢