Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
You would feel for Kiefer if that’s the case. Awful to be tarred by the same brush just because you’re family.
Yeah i do but I'm shocked he's deactivated his socials over it 🤔 I mean it wasn't like it was him he wasn't there he can't be blamed for his brothers actions, unless the family are standing by him 🤷🏼‍♀️ and it's not like the media has made the connection and named kiefer in any of the articles as being his brother. I suppose he's probably been told by the ufc to lay low for now

Reactions: 1

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
What sort of scummy rape apologist eejit are you? The amount of people who lie about being raped is actually VERY low.

The evidence you’re looking for is her complaint and then him admitting they had ”sex”.. yeno while his girlfriend was at home pregnant or with one of this many kids, not including the ones he won’t claim.

I can tell you one thing one woman might lie about a man, but lightening doesn’t strike twice regardless of how much money he has. Have a word with yourself and ask how you’d feel if it was your sister, daughter or mother claiming she’d been violated.
Google is literally giving me nothing in relation to him admitting he had sex with anyone. Please link me? Google does tell me 8% of rape claims are proven to be false. There is also a history of women claiming sexual assault, online or in the media, against celebrities, where it is then proven to be false. I’m literally asking for evidence, is that not a very normal thing to do? He hasn’t even been arrested in relation to this alleged assault.

Poogram

Chatty Member
I’m not asking the name of the kids school, but surely people know the school - is it a private school, public school?

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me how Dublins biggest bluffer Phil Sutcliffe sr managed to get his little arse to into Mcgregor’s camp? I know he got involved in the mayweather fight, but surely to god the little squirt is not needed now?

Laughing to myself at him advising fighters on TUF, the bloke teaches kids, has zero track record and is a spoofer.
Is it not because of Crumlin BC? That’s were Conor first started out.

Anyone have confirmation if the 4th baby has arrived? Dee flat out posting her ‘my world’ type comments under his tripe 🫠

Chippednails

VIP Member
Does dee have one friend left at this point? I had a look at her insta and she has posted nothing but her and conor since around 2016. She used to post out with her sisters and friends but not anymore. She looked really happy back then too. It seems the more rich he became the worse his behaviour got and now she is totally isolated. It's really sad.
She always seemed close to Sam & Charlene for years. But you never see much interaction from them these days..

surlook

VIP Member
Chap I know, has a mate who trains with the rapist and apparently they have an understanding that he's allowed cheat on her but only when not in ireland 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙈🙈
What about the woman at the Beacon that he admits to having "consentual" sex with?