Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squeekybum

For your man asking for proof..
The woman in Miami went straight to the police and was told she didn't stand a chance of conviction bcoz he's known for getting off on technicalities.
Instead she should go after him in civil court (Ie money) and now she's being called a gold digger - that's all documented in her filing.

In Ireland his mates are known to intimidate not just the victims but the victims families into withdrawing their complaints.

Edit: just read the wiki and he's even worse than I thought. He keeps getting off on technicalities or paying his way out. And the fines are pitiful.

He'll never learn and Dee will never leave him.
Where can I read the wiki. ???

Reactions: 1

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
I think Clodagh is his but he bought the test people off. Terri is still skint and living where she always has done, only difference is she has had another baby girl to someone else.
---

No she's living on Langy one of the roughest places in Liverpool
So the paternity test proved he wasn't the father then?? She didn't take a huge sum of hush money and signed a NDA?? surely she couldn't be skint already?

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Is that cunts sister still getting married in Tipperary this summer.. my lot (extended)are from there mcgregor better behave.. lol

Serious question, is K Massey hanging up with McGregor or what? That crowd are the biggest lickarses going.
I’m well aware she has a BF years, but its odd the way she hangs out of him in every photo and is always seemingly half dressed when in the forge while he’s there.