Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
Again everybody acts differently , you go into shock, she wanted her bag back as well.
I'm actually sick of people being scrutinised he is known to be a violent creep! I acted completely normal after my assault , I didn't want my family, friends or child to think there was anything wrong , I didn't want to disrupt their life and cause them stress. If I did report my attacker could have said look on cctv shes going shopping , out for meals and with her friends. She can't have been that traumatised it's fucking awful and why rape has such a low conviction rate , you have to be the perfect victim dressed like a nun , attacked by a stranger and very traumatised afterwards to get sympathy . Any other reaction or circumstance causes the victim to go on trial.
They are trying to muddy the waters to make it look as if his victim is lying and by the looks of it, some seem to be falling for it. If this was a one-off then I could understand people questioning it but he has done it how many times now yet there are still some who think there is a slight chance he is innocent here?

It's disgusting that there are so many victims who had the courage to report it who came back and said, they felt they were made to feel that they were the ones who had done wrong with the way they were interrogated. Campaigners have tried to get the laws changed for years and I hope in the future it happens...it needs to happen.

Reactions: 15

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Seen a video of conor dee and the youngest child pulling up to the forge baby on dees knee in the front of car with open top roof and windows down.
I hope he gets another few points for that its fucking illegal and God knows what could have happened
So irresponsible off dee as well not a fucking brain cell between them.
---

He thinks he's above the law I'd imagine he has no late late licence and they were fucking people out
Seen a video of conor dee and the youngest child pulling up to the forge baby on dees knee in the front of car with open top roof and windows down.
I hope he gets another few points for that its fucking illegal and God knows what could have happened
So irresponsible off dee as well not a fucking brain cell between them.
---

He thinks he's above the law I'd imagine he has no late late licence and they were fucking people out
But the thing is, he is above the law. Even his road offenses, imagine that was a normal lad from Crumlin. He’d be locked up never mind having his license taken off him. No Conor free to drive like an idiot with his dope of a doormat Dee sitting with a baby on her knee front seat. They’re an embarrassment to the Irish.

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
Abusers like him will break a woman down until she feels she is worth nothing. That's how they operate. She probably thinks she cannot survive without him.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
It's really lowered my opinion on katie that she would take his money. He'll also take the attention from her he'll have a big walk in to make all the attention on him

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Well it’s done the unthinkable and shut his mouth for him anyway
---
Just seen TMZ released footage of them. Conor took her by the hand and she went into the bathroom with him willingly. She wasn’t forced in there. So that part of her story is bull. Saw it on Twitter
She said she was forced into the cubicle not the bathroom

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
McGregor is Harvey Weinstein level of abuse, I'd be surprised if Hollywood go near that piece of shit

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Where can I read about these attacks on that woman? I'm suprised Nicola Tallant is doing podcast surrounding this punk and his goofs, is she not already in hot water with other gangsters she spouts on about? And fact she is "touring" too? I'd be getting sized up for a vest if i was her
The alternative is no one reports on that stuff and they continue to get away with it more than they already are.

Lads what is up wit his face? I've just seen videos and pics from Saturday night and he just looks so weird 🤔 like did he get fillers and stuff or what?! His skin looked so waxy and dewy like play dough or something 😂
He's literally morphing into Tony 'Coinage' McGregor! 🙈🤣 Not sure if it's the short hair and stockier frame. He has aged so much in the last few years. He was also out of his box Sat night.

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
They have discredited her, she hasn't a chance of winning. To me it looked like he took her and led her to the toilet, but I know I am a dope with a few drinks, and if someone took me by the hand, I'd probably go with them, before thinking about where I'm going. She probably thought they were all going back to his room for a few drinks and a few lines and a bit of a flirt. She may well not have had any intention of sleeping with him. But because her original story of being forced into the toilet doesn't match the camera, she will not be believed.
Poor Dee.
Poor Dee my arse
She enables his behaviour by sticking by him. It's not just one woman who has come forward about his behaviour towards women, it's many

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Talk about a distracting presence. Front row, on his feet barking instructions and shadow boxing. Top clown
2.gif

• Sick
  • Sad
One thing that stood out for me was the blatent lie about himself growing up poor in a council estate.

It's a myth he has peddled, His family are fairly middle class, certainly not poor prior to his career taking off. He makes it out that it was really hard for him to get out of that.

He keeps making Ireland out to be a backwater poverty riddled kip. Not that case.

Reactions: 14

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
How many women as he denied raping now? It's such a big total and they can't all be wrong. I don't doubt his swimmers will be found on her clothing and let's see how he explains that.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I think she knows the camera are on them and is purposely rubbing him so that other women know she’s there marking her territory. Dee is painted as a mere simpleton with no thoughts of her own, I disagree.

The girl has thoughts they are just of the airhead variety and I sincerely doubt she can hold an intellectual conversation at all. She’s be they type to laugh and tell you your mad if you tried to have an in-depth discussion on anything unrelated to materialism or the McGregors.

Winkle

Chatty Member
I don’t think this story is going to die down any time soon, it’s on every news outlet and because the gormless gobshite never shuts his mouth I’m sure the media is only happy to let it run and run. They couldn’t name him in the Beacon incident so they’ll keep his name in lights for this story… good enough for him the scumbag
unfortunately the US media did name him in the beacon incident, thats apparently why the trial couldnt go ahead here in the end. but this is a different kettle of fish, I would love to see this f**ker in an orange Jumpsuit in a florida jail. 🙏🙏🙏

differentstrokes

I mean a judge in Spain ordered the case to be reopened after receiving more details about the incident, so seems like they are investigating more to try criminally charge him in Spain too, they can't criminally charge him for the attack in Ireland because it didn't happen there. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) So I assume that's why she's doing a civil case in Ireland too? To make sure no matter what she gets some justice. I say fair play to her.

"Criminal Court judges can punish you for breaking the law by sending you to jail. Civil Court judges can order you to pay money or a fine, or make decisions about your family or your home."
I get what your saying that it didnt happen in Ireland, until a criminal case is re-opened in Spain, i will still think she's just another one just looking for a payout. I am not on his side at all but mens lives have been ruined by this type of a girl.

• Angry
  • Wow

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
That was very strange behaviour from Dee. Why the chest? A leg or arm maybe but whys she rubbing his chest. Mental the lot off them.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
He's such a disgusting human being
I can deal with disgusting human beings. Off his tits on coke thinking he’s invincible is fair enough but how that dope of a girlfriend stays with him and raises children with him. I’ll never understand. How little self respect does one person have to have. You can’t say it’s money because she’d get that with the kids anyway.