Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
What woman that’s been raped thinks about money the next day? Tell me one.

I’m not defending him but some women make it harder to prosecute rapists with actions like going after money 24 hours later.
A woman who lives in a country where as soon as you stub your toe someone’s being sued. I don’t think that anyone can judge this woman’s actions without being in the exact same situation, not that she should be judged by us anyway but I’m sure the point is clear.

Reactions: 18

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I’d say Conor dangles a wedding date in front of her like a carrot. As soon as we finish having kids. As soon as you get your pre-child figure back. As soon as I make enough money to retire on. Etc

G4Gossip

I worked with a girl who was good friends with Dee's sister. This was 2017/18. She knew Dee also from being in the family home. She said Dee is really lovely but as thick as a plank. There isn't much going on upstairs. Just a hamster going round and round the wheel.

• Haha

WickedThread

Chatty Member
so generous donating 10k to Dee's sisters gofundme for Crumlins children's hospital.
Like all the other times, anyone decent would do that without show. This prick plasters everything on gofundme 😂
I always assume when a story of his “generosity“ is put out there, its soon to be followed by another of a “well-known Irish sports star” up to no good, as usual.

shellie

VIP Member
Apparently it was a skit but he punched the mascot so hard he injured them and they needed emergency care. He's so insecure, he has to constantly show he is the big man. What is it they say? The more aggressive they are, the more scared they are. He's just a scared little boy underneath it all.
They are doing damage control on TMZ saying he didn't realize the guy in the suit was hurt and even though he ended up in hospital and was released with medication, everything is fine. Funny how there is no calling him out over the fact he felt he had to whack the guy so hard he got hurt, to begin with. It reminds you of him smacking that old man...as my nan used to say, he is as hard as a baby's shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Octopies

Chatty Member
Finally!!! Told my boyfriend about this yacht incident months ago after reading it on here!!

Finally I can be proved right 😂 (am always telling him random shite)

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I’m not sticking up for Conor he’s a fucking scumbag but I heard straight from the mouth of a local that was in the pub that night that when the old lad was offered the whiskey by Conor he called it dirt or shite and said something along the lines of im not drinking that fucking shite/ crap and had antagonised him and then got the punch.
Not saying the punch was right but it wasn’t unprovoked your man who got the dig is known to be a prick
So by that logic if I called him a scumbag (which he is) I’d be deserving of a punch !

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
Katie wouldn't take that money. She knows Conor runs in similar circles to her Dad. This is just a PR stunt to win favour with Ireland. Katie would be better off doing the match on Bray Beach than take any favours off Conor.

CherryMotel

I dont think id trust a girl that is only looking for money out of it and not just to get him charged in the criminal courts....Sorry but that's my opinion on it. Surely no amount of money would make up for what she described..
I mean a judge in Spain ordered the case to be reopened after receiving more details about the incident, so seems like they are investigating more to try criminally charge him in Spain too, they can't criminally charge him for the attack in Ireland because it didn't happen there. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) So I assume that's why she's doing a civil case in Ireland too? To make sure no matter what she gets some justice. I say fair play to her.

"Criminal Court judges can punish you for breaking the law by sending you to jail. Civil Court judges can order you to pay money or a fine, or make decisions about your family or your home."

Flower45

VIP Member
God I would love mc rapey to get his comeuppance. Total and utterly scum. He and his knacker family need to crawl back under their bridge. His sisters and mother should be ashamed to show their faces instead of swanning around like they own the place. As for the father? Tool.of the highest order. Its only a matter of time before mc raped slips up one time too many.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The girl from the Beacon needed surgery to have a tampon removed that’s how violent the consensual sex was.

• Angry
  • Sad

Tryger88

VIP Member
What happened to his face? He's suddenly very chubby, is it due to alcohol or cosmetic reasons 🤔 (before you overweight people come at me again, saying it's refreshing to see a celebrity put on some weight like a normal person, but erm, he's not normal, and so feck off.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lovelula

VIP Member
Sun was very strong today,had to close the blinds in the sitting room as the glare was so bad...definitely a sinister reason for him recording that and showing the mans name/face.Bastard if he accepted it as an accident you wouldnt expose the man like that ..

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Only that knacker would be lucky enough to get upended on a push bike and live to tell the tale. karma where are you bitch?