Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Future

Chatty Member
She’s safe. No one is going to do something to her after Veronica and the life sentences they all got.

Reactions: 13

Eureka

VIP Member
I have a feeling Conor will get his. He might feel untouchable now but that only means the inevitable fall will be even sweeter.

Reactions: 12

Flower45

VIP Member
From the age of 15 he lived in one of the nicest estates in Lucan at the time. He is a liar. Also his mam and dad both worked they were hardly poverty stricken. They're all still lowelife scangers though! I'd say he has the kind of teen that would get bullied for being a but odd and annoying, bit like he is now. Loud and a total fool. The "friends" he has now wouldn't spit on him if he wasn't loaded.

Lico

Chatty Member
Just on episode 1 on Netflix. Kabib made shite of him. Conor isn't a patch on Kabib. I hate the way he carries the tricolour around. He might be Irish, but he doesn't represent Ireland.

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Can someone actually list all the alleged rapes & assaults ? I can think of the woman on the yacht and the woman that had to get a tampon removed. We should have a list with a summary and keep count. I’d like to be able to reference it to supporters of his. I actually saw the interview where he announced the 4th baby and it’s so fucking disappointing to see how well he can come off and how much good he could have done. He’s a disgrace
There was a women in France aswell but I dont think it was rape. Imagine your finance had been accused of violently raping 3 women and sexually assaulting another. There are many others, no doubt. A lot of women never report it.

What the fuck is Dee doing? I cant imagine what is going on behind closed doors.

surlook

VIP Member
10k is pocket change to him - he'd spend that on a night out in Monaco! Let me see some real money. He could easily drop a million for the children's hospital.

Lico

Chatty Member
They have discredited her, she hasn't a chance of winning. To me it looked like he took her and led her to the toilet, but I know I am a dope with a few drinks, and if someone took me by the hand, I'd probably go with them, before thinking about where I'm going. She probably thought they were all going back to his room for a few drinks and a few lines and a bit of a flirt. She may well not have had any intention of sleeping with him. But because her original story of being forced into the toilet doesn't match the camera, she will not be believed.
Poor Dee.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have much confidence in the US justice system when he has access to the best legal team and she probably doesn’t. It’s hard enough to prove rape so why wouldn’t she take his money. She’ll need it to pay for the therapy.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I don't disagree with that but I also feel that if she was a not very bright teenager who has been abused and manipulated by him for the bones of 20 years then she may not be completely at fault. Where were her friends and family in all of this? Was there nobody to guide her?

ETA - if my teenage daughter was going out with a guy on the dole who sleeps around and treats her badly he wouldn't last very long I promise you that.
You don’t have much influence over a child’s choices when they reach 19/20 which is how old she was when they start going out. Hardly a child.

G4Gossip

I know, honestly was beginning to think I'd made this story up in my head! Hopefully he can't buy her off
He pays them all off and no doubt she will be paid off too and never to be heard from again. Its a rich man's world unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Angry

Make It Stop

VIP Member
He’s some gobshite, he may be minted but there’s some things his money will never buy, not now not ever:

1: Class
2: Élégance
3: Decency
4: Reverence
5: Modesty
6: Manners
7: Decorum
8: Discretion
9: Self Awareness
10: Gentleness

The lack of these traits will always show him for the loud mouthed thug that he is and he will pass them traits down to his children because he can’t see beyond his ego.