Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Notice how rough and common his real voice is compared to the stupid accent he speaks in ‘my man my man!!!’ I pity the poor man who knocked him off the bike. Big busty will be beside herself with the worry of it all. Incoming many a post about her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Connor McGregor is revolting and Dee looks dead behind the eyes... A female that has been emotionally abused that much they convince themselves they are happy but inside are miserable AF! Sad really no amount of dough will make McGregor attractive in any way shape or form

G4Gossip

Sun was very strong today,had to close the blinds in the sitting room as the glare was so bad...definitely a sinister reason for him recording that and showing the mans name/face.Bastard if he accepted it as an accident you wouldnt expose the man like that ..
Yes. It's not like it was a hit & run. The man obviously stopped to see if he was ok, apologised and offered him a lift. He did nothing wrong and he looked shook. We don't know who was in the wrong or what happened. I don't get this whip the phone out in times of crisis generation. It's the last thing I would think of if someone was in trouble 🙄

yupyapup

I think the video actually corroborates her account - you can see he apparently takes her by the hand with his right hand and then around the corner he scratches his ear with his right hand and heads in through that doorway, cant see him leading anyone in behind him? its hard to make out in fairness.

Anyway her solicitor has responded saying she was intoxicated and cant remember all the details leading up to it. That doesn't mean the attack didn't happen. https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/16/video-bathroom-interaction-conor-mcgregor-alleged-rape-victim/ Also we don't even know if the footage is actually the part when they ended up the bathroom, that could have been another point in the night where they were heading elsewhere in the building
I don’t doubt that he got violent with her because he’s a pig. I hope his DNA is on her clothes and she has solid evidence to bring him down once and for all. I think she probably was intoxicated and he brought her in there and got violent with her.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She won’t leave him. He’s a scumbag but she’s happy to live with it like much much those influencer pages on here money means more than morals
To think she still puts her mouth around his micky when he openly rides anything that moves makes me physically sick.
She has to be heavily medicated.

• Sick

Meteor09

Chatty Member
Poor Dee my arse
She enables his behaviour by sticking by him. It's not just one woman who has come forward about his behaviour towards women, it's many
While I agree with you to a certain extent I would say Dee also has a story to tell. I would say she is in a very bad place and I hope she breaks free in the very near future. The best thing that could happen to Dee is that monster over doses.
He's an absolute monster and proof than money is power over everything.
It's shocking and sickening what he's getting away with.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Recap: Conor is still a boastful, mouthy, trumped up stump of a man who hasn’t given Dee her big day out yet.

Puffin

VIP Member
Just catching up on the thread so may be re hashing some things already discussed to death. With regards to the rape case the burden of proof lies with the prosecution to prove he is guilty. In rape cases particularly this is always difficult as a lot of the time it comes down to a he said, she said thing. I think Conor admitting to 'consensual' sex was damage control so if it did go to court he could argue that and the prosecution would have to prove it wasn't. I hope that woman takes him for every penny he has.

To the poster who made the argument that what do men do when a woman is hitting them. If a woman turns violent without much provocation then she is, imo, as toxic as man who does the same. However, there is a massive difference between people who have violent tendencies and those who choose to beat the shit out of their partner for no other reason than they can.

With regards to Dee, I have posted this before but I'll repeat. I 100% think she is in an abusive relationship and that she is so far in and has drank so much of the kool aid she will never make it out of there.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Yea the way the sisters talk Aoife especially would wake the dead. Does anyone remember the period Aoife McGregor fancied herself a bit of an influencer and use to talk into her phone sweet lord I can still hear her screaming MARRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK then the dog grooming txt came out and she went underground 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Notintheknow

He called him a burns victim.
Geordie said he'd batter him and the proceeds would go to burns victims charity.

How can his children not suffer as a result of this cunt for a father? One of the worst scumbags we've ever seen play put in front of us.
He'll die screaming.
Terri and all the other baby mamas are lucky to be rid.

Reactions: 15

Winkle

Chatty Member
Whatever about Dee being in an abusive relationship what is she thinking getting pregnant again? She should put her children first and not this sub human. She may not believe he is a rapist but she knows he cheats and has zero respect for women. Why is she not on the pill at least. Those poor children having that ugly repulsive rapist toad as a father.
Have you seen her in recent stories? I'd very surprised if she wasn't on something herself in some of them - or at least on tranquilizers. And can be hard to remember the little pill when youre wasted. She's also possibly not the brightest, no education, work esperience, or life experience without him, and imagine how your self worth would suffer living with that absolute germ of a thing since your teens....

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I was at the Nas Wu Tang concert last night and Nas made reference to Conor. Absolute silence. I actually felt so bad for him. It’s terrible to think the outside world thinks we love him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleptomedia

What woman that’s been raped thinks about money the next day? Tell me one.

I’m not defending him but some women make it harder to prosecute rapists with actions like going after money 24 hours later.
We don't know what she was advised before that statement was written. She might also be fully aware if she were to press charges and it goes to court her life would be dragged through the mud and it's extremely hard to prove anything in these cases when it's her word against his.

I would 100% take the money if I knew I hadn't a chance in court

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
While I 10000% think he is guilty of Rape. It doesn't say he admitted any wrong doing or that it was consensual which doesn't surprise me lying piece of scum who thinks he has an entitlement to do whatever he wants.

He presented himself to the garda station to give his version of events first, at the time. Apparently the garda didn't even know what he was talking about.
That huge detail of him admitting to having sex with her hopefully has him hung by the bollix in her trial.

No woman in the world would be left with them injuries after consensual sex.
At the time the poor girl actually wrote in an anonymous post to the mas on a mission page ,it was deleted after the news came out and people start coping it was her 😔
He brutalised her. Vicious cunt.
Even the hotel staff said he was deranged, capable of anything.
Horrible scummy knacker bastard, I hope he dies screaming

• Angry
don’t think I’ve ever commented here I read here all the time
What I will say is for Dee he has defo broke her down made her so insecure in herself defo think he has her hooked on something she knows she can’t leave him she’ll never be safe!
She knows what he’s like her family knows
When do we ever see her on her own with them
His sisters should hang their heads in shame they know what he does to her as well!! I pray he died & she finally finds herself! I went looking on her instagram she was fkn natural & gorgeous looking!!

Attachments

Calalily4

Chatty Member
You would think by now he would learn to stop recording everything. Oh I'm nearly after being killed let me take my phone out to record. Muppet