Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
Lads what is up wit his face? I've just seen videos and pics from Saturday night and he just looks so weird 🤔 like did he get fillers and stuff or what?! His skin looked so waxy and dewy like play dough or something 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Dee is constantly coked up or riding the anti depressants wave, you can see in the Netflix docu, she’s off her head. Being kept down & small at all times.

• Sad
Does anyone else think Conor might be a closet guy? Or worried that he is? All the violence towards women, the rapes.. all obviously stems from deep seated anger and the macho posturing? Then he grew up with a Dad who is gay. Obviously not trying to say that being gay is genetic of course. Just something very off about him (apart from being an uneducated asshole and an animal)

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Even if she doesn’t know his character (Which I doubt) why did she allow him to have any involvement? God knows if the tables were turned he’d wouldn’t include Katie. Her people should have told him to F Off. She doesn’t need his help.
Considering his reputation for attacking women he is the last advocate women’s sports need. He just saw an opportunity for self promotion as usual and a way to one up Pete Taylor.

Winkle

Chatty Member
Just seen TMZ released footage of them. Conor took her by the hand and she went into the bathroom with him willingly. She wasn’t forced in there. So that part of her story is bull. Saw it on Twitter
she states she didn't think she was going into a bathroom - in fairness there are dense crowds and how would you know where you are going in a venue like that

Notintheknow

Then we should talk about THOSE victims!!!! I'm not even sorry I'm saying it but ppl write Chris Brown off mainly because of Rihanna. When according to him, she was as equally abusive! talk about Karreuche!
Did you ever see the state of her after that incident? I'd say that's why people talk about it because they saw the photos of the damage.
With Conor McGregor, I always think of what I saw him doing to the man in the pub on the CCTV recording - that is more than enough to show me what he is. That man didn't do anything except refused his whiskey piss. Can you imagine the rage towards a woman who rejected him or said something he didn't like?

Just with regards men beating back at women -
I thought the reasonable go to is to restrain the weaker person, bit like when a child is attacking a woman, the woman shouldn't proceed to bash them around the head and body.
If the woman is starting physical fights with you, it's time to cut her loose.

The ginger leprechaun has some explaining to do, he has been photographed with Riri and Breezy on separate occasions 😂

dee_mc

VIP Member
In fairness the whole class thing is gone out with the Indians but no a plumber ( he was only an apprentice) and taxi drivers are not middle class. Sure his mother lives in a lovely new estate in Lucan, houses are average €600.000 but you still can't polish a turd.
...but you can roll it in glitter

• Haha

G4Gossip

Apparently it was a skit but he punched the mascot so hard he injured them and they needed emergency care. He's so insecure, he has to constantly show he is the big man. What is it they say? The more aggressive they are, the more scared they are. He's just a scared little boy underneath it all.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
People often have no choice but to go down the civil route to get justice of some sort. Often there isn't enough evidence for the DPP to send a case to trial. Not enough evidence does not mean it didn't happen, just that there is not what is deemed "enough" evidence for a trial to go ahead. Isn't this what happened in the case of the Beacon too?
Whether a criminal case is taken in Spain or not, there still wouldn't be enough evidence for a criminal trial in Ireland. So it makes perfect sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

JustmeKC

VIP Member
don’t think I’ve ever commented here I read here all the time
What I will say is for Dee he has defo broke her down made her so insecure in herself defo think he has her hooked on something she knows she can’t leave him she’ll never be safe!
She knows what he’s like her family knows
When do we ever see her on her own with them
His sisters should hang their heads in shame they know what he does to her as well!! I pray he died & she finally finds herself! I went looking on her instagram she was fkn natural & gorgeous looking!!
The only way she will ever escape him is when 1 of them is in a coffin. Only time will tell which one goes first.

Notintheknow

Lucifer has a special spot for Conor McGregor in hell. He is the scummiest thing from Ireland since Larry Murphy.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Dee's whole identity is all about Conor and their kids. She has absolutely no personality or achievements of her own. Conor is the centre of her universe. I see a lot of women doing this. It's sad. The reality is Conor doesn't even like her, she just serves a purpose for him.

He doesn’t like her, doesn’t love her and definitely doesn’t respect her.
He rides every skank that moves they go into the forge dolled up to catch his eye and brings them into the back room I’ve heard he brings 2-3 girls at once.
At this stage he’s like a free brazer
Anyone slut who wanted could get up on him

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Wtf is she doing???? The girl is fucking deranged sitting there rubbing his chest, like does he ask her to do it or is she that desperate to hold onto him she just keeps mauling him, she's not even aware the camera is on her she looks out of it 🤦🏼‍♀️

she is so out of it
she comes across especially in that photo a total door mat
who that
embarrassed for her
just shows what control he has on her

hello899

VIP Member
He makes me absolutely ill but the fact that she wants money to make it go away kind of discredits it..She should be trying to prosecute him and keep other women safe

Last edited:

Jennymac

VIP Member
He probably set that up so all the papers will report on it and be poor connor take away from the girl he assaulted being talked about in all the papers. The poor guy looked like he had been kidnapped by mcgregor looked terrified with him in the car 🤣