Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flower45

VIP Member
I really hope he gets charged this time. One good thing is that he wont know who she is or where she lives and won't be able to intimidate her like the other victims in Ireland.
[/QUOTE]
Yep. Unlike the girl on the boat he assaulted he won't ge able to fire bomb her house and car. Or blacken her name and intimidate her so much she drops the charges.
Jesus when is someone going to stand up to this fucking scum? Who the fuck does he think he is? Dragged up knacker.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Lilly long

VIP Member
None of the people on the boat at the time would come forward because they were all mcgregors yes men who would be afraid they would be cut off.. he thought he was in the octagon when he kicked the girl .. and no one on the boat reached out to her to see is she was ok man or woman .. I don’t blame her going down the money route now

Reactions: 19

Flower45

VIP Member
Jesus just reading that again and shocked AGAIN that the dpp dropped the case. I hope he dies screaming. Him and his knacker family that knowingly live off a rapist. This is not the only woman he raped either. As for that fool he us engaged to I have zero sympathy for her. She had another baby with him after this incident. She goes around like a simpleton satisfied with crumbs of attention.

YOU FELLA IS A RAPIST DEE!!!!

• Heart

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
The amount of ignorant scumbag men commenting on his page about the allegations. Himself and that other dope Andrew Tate really normalize the horrible men in society.

Flower45

VIP Member
Christ almighty who is going to have the balls to give this fucker his comeuppance. In the meantime his sister swans around 5 star hotels looking for a venue with her unemployed fella? How can they justify spending his money? His mother and father included. They should hang their heads in shame like the lowlife they are.

Notintheknow

Your man's reaction was reported in an article and I fully believe he told mcg what he thought of him and his whiskey. He is right.
We all get rejected in some way or another in life but we don't go bashing people for it.
I've had more reaction from people turning me down, never thought to whack them though they're smaller than me.
That wasn't the first or last time something like this happened. We've read or heard about multiple incidents since.
It's time to put away the grog and the booger suger if he's prone to react like this under the influence.

I still think he's an absolute scumbag who should have got time for punching someone into the side of the head from behind.

Mullou3001

I don’t think this story is going to die down any time soon, it’s on every news outlet and because the gormless gobshite never shuts his mouth I’m sure the media is only happy to let it run and run. They couldn’t name him in the Beacon incident so they’ll keep his name in lights for this story… good enough for him the scumbag

User71983918

C5A70299-FE8E-4E9B-B858-695E413534F7.jpeg
5C445F66-80CD-4CE0-B5CF-D25B237CD547.jpeg
EB2DC943-3578-489F-988D-F114113C1CAC.jpeg
568C8B54-4BF8-46CD-9B59-D13E62D38A95.jpeg
D921475B-9C57-47AC-9BD9-84931BC26665.jpeg
022442E1-8FD4-47A6-8C25-51772FFD5675.jpeg

Just posted this over on the Zoe whelan thread but thought yous would like to see it to, she’s always been a stalker fan and made it very obvious she wanted someone who already had a girlfriend! He’s obviously no better don’t even get my started on him but her behaviour is just embarrassing

• Sick

JustmeKC

VIP Member
The article I read said his security told her he was waiting for her in the bathroom, and she went there willingly. Why would you go meet anyone in a bathroom?
The only thing that actually matters is a person should be able to walk into a bathroom without being assaulted in any manner.
---
I'd have a lot of sympathy for Dee. It's not a black and white case of her just leaving. There is real dangerous folks in his crew and he has money to intimidate the shite out her her and her family.

He's volatile sub human scum.
Yes I’ve said this for a long time. She’s dead behind the eyes, and has been institutionalised by him. She’s surrounded by his people whenever he’s not around. Most people in abusive relationships can’t see a way out but other people can for them, with her, I can’t see how she gets out alive.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
I know it’s so sad one part of me feels sorry for her the other thinks she’s a dope.
Same but I've seen how narcissists like him work, he had her on a pedestal at the start and then slowly ground her down and made her feel she'd be nothing without him, he has all the power over her and she's too afraid now. So she worships him for an easy life goes along with everything he wants ect

• Sad

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I'm really sad to hear that!
You should be sad for his victims not Dee who stands by him knowing full well what he is up to, she stands by a pervert who gets a kick out of raping women and battering people. She's just as bad as him in my eyes!

• Heart

overgrammers

VIP Member
Whatever way you look at it, he’s a dirt bag. Girlfriend who he won’t marry pregnant with their 4th child and he’s pulling randomers into bathrooms. Maybe they’ll have a big white wedding In the Vatican for damage limitation. 🙄

• Haha

Mullou3001

If this accusation all of a sudden goes away then it’s clear she was paid off which essentially means he did what she said. If he is so innocent like he claims then he should push to go down the litigation route, he has the best legal team to fight the case and prove her wrong. But that won’t happen because he knows what he did and there is evidence there and he would be found out. Scummmbag

surlook

VIP Member
Very unfair to show the man's face and name. He's lucky he didn't get a beating - or are they reserved for women?