Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Maaayyybbeeeee to have consensual sex with someone she thought was nice/attractive/whatever, and then she changed her mind when she realised she was in a toilet rather than a hotel room and she was actually with an aggressive/drugged up/repulsive monster? (She says she believe they were going to his hotel or would be at some stage)
This 👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽 An awful lot of victim blaming on this thread.

Baring in mind very few ppl outside Ireland know how much of a scumbag he is, the girl probably had no idea of his reputation.

As I previously mentioned, sueing is the American culture it doesn’t mean she’s money mad.

Everyone has the right to change their mind no matter the r*pist thinks or what he thought was going to happen.

Reactions: 24

Twintwin

Chatty Member
Whatever about Dee being in an abusive relationship what is she thinking getting pregnant again? She should put her children first and not this sub human. She may not believe he is a rapist but she knows he cheats and has zero respect for women. Why is she not on the pill at least. Those poor children having that ugly repulsive rapist toad as a father.
Maybe he decides if she takes the pill or not. I honestly wouldn't be surprised. She must know all of this is true as I cant imagine he isn't sexually violent with her too if this is what he is at the minute he gets the chance.

I really hope he gets charged this time. One good thing is that he wont know who she is or where she lives and won't be able to intimidate her like the other victims in Ireland.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Half of the reason why Conor is the way he is, is because he's surrounded by yes people.
If any of my male family or friends attacked a female, I couldn't sit there and watch.
His yes people are just as bad as him

• Heart

surlook

VIP Member
This is the problem. No one will speak out against him. Those closest to him are probably afraid to as he doesn't run in nice circles. Shut up and reap the rewards or turn against him and get beaten up or worse.

His victims have a nasty choice to make too. They've seen how the Belfast rape trial went. They can put themselves through years of grief waiting for a horrific court case, while
all the time fearful of Conor and his gang. Or they can take a life changing amount of money and move on with their lives.

It's a difficult choice to make. I'd love to say I'd have him jailed but at what price to my mental health and the safety of my family.

I'm not blaming the victims at all it's just so frustrating to see him get away with it time and time again.

Beavana

VIP Member
shes handed over her clothes to police with dna, etc. Fingers crossed this is it for him! Wrong place for that shit hopefully, won’t have his scumbag friends over there to intimidate 🤞🤞🤞

Mullou3001

I think the whole thing was a set up! am I wrong in saying Conor does not go anywhere without a team of bodyguards and people around him even when exercising? Find it very hard to believe he was out on a country road by himself!
I thought the same, he loves his Range Rover driving in front and behind him with security…me thinks this is to deflect from the front page news the last week!

Reactions: 23

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I do too, defo
Honestly don't know how people can't see that kid has Connor's entire face.
---

I'm gonna ask, not because I'm a Chris Brown fan (im more of an early 90s raver) but because I know a man who was getting smashed up by a girl out of her head in a nightclub. And he tried his best calm it down and he eventually had enough and hit her back. I seen it myself. He accidentally knocked her drink and him offering to buy her a new one wasn't enough.

So all I'm saying is, not Chris Brown only, are men not allowed to strike back if they are up against violence from women?
I'm not looking for arguments. An intellectual convo I think is required on this matter.
If you lay your ould we not hit back?
(ETA. Chris brown claims Rihanna was violent towards him that famous night )
---

He will have her on his shoulders walking out 🤮

I'd be suprised if Katie accepts. I think she knows deep down what Conor is. But would Eddie Hearns encourage it? You better believe he would
He smashed her face against the window, repeatedly punched her and bit her ear. Claiming a woman you're abusing is actually the abusive one is textbook woman beater behaviour and it's pathetic seeing other women eat it up.

Chris Brown has a documented history of abuse. Rihanna doesn't, but of course she was asking for it.

Last edited:

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
He has absolutely zero respect for her, as either his fiancé or the mother of his children. Not long ago, he had posted a video of her giving him a blow job while basically patting her head. Obviously while he was on a bender. He deserves everything that comes his way.

• Sick
  • Wow

Notintheknow

He needs to be put down.
One attack was one too many.
Fck the US emigration system too leaving this cvnt into their country.
They drag ordinary Joe's over hot coals but this prick out here doing what he wants.
Do we think what we see reported is the extent of what he does?
It isn't the tip of the iceberg.

And fck that scummy organisation UFC and its main man Dana. He comes out and says the mascot was in the wrong...for getting punched by a professional fighter.
Fck these goons.

And Erin and any other rim licker reading here, may you pray and hope no scum ever comes near your daughters like this goon has.

• Heart

twobabies

I think the whole thing was a set up! am I wrong in saying Conor does not go anywhere without a team of bodyguards and people around him even when exercising? Find it very hard to believe he was out on a country road by himself!

surlook

VIP Member
Was the boat near the shore? Jumping overboard with a broken arm - she could have died. That story is really disturbing.

Tbh - I feel very uncomfortable even looking at photos of him now. He is a very strong man with no self-control. That is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I always thought that if you were a professional fighter (karate, MMA…) that the police treated you as armed and dangerous? May be wrong but if he can snap a woman’s arm then his lack of self control is even worse than a normal person doing the same.

• Heart

Winkle

Chatty Member
The article I read said his security told her he was waiting for her in the bathroom, and she went there willingly. Why would you go meet anyone in a bathroom?
Maaayyybbeeeee to have consensual sex with someone she thought was nice/attractive/whatever, and then she changed her mind when she realised she was in a toilet rather than a hotel room and she was actually with an aggressive/drugged up/repulsive monster? (She says she believe they were going to his hotel or would be at some stage)

Last edited:

surlook

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have much confidence in the US justice system when he has access to the best legal team and she probably doesn’t. It’s hard enough to prove rape so why wouldn’t she take his money. She’ll need it to pay for the therapy.
I hate to admit it but you are right. Being torn apart in a public court or getting some money to set her up in life??

The Belfast Rape trial made me very scared for any woman who presses charges. It is so unfair.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
They lived in a 3 bed in Crumlin and then moved to a bigger new house in Crumlin village and from there to Lucan, they love to play the poor me and look at me now sheer hard work and determination, especially Erin, but they were never poor, parents always worked, they make out they walked around hungry and in rags. Vile family.
They never lived in Crumlin village.
They lived in a 2 bed on Clonmacnoise road and when Conor came along it was made into a 3 bed. A few yrs later they moved into Old County Glen they were new houses at the time but Conor started palling with scumbags some of the clingons that still leech off him, Erin was dating drug dealer and got pregnant with Taylor and Aoife was riding half of the Rattigan crew so Mags and Tony wanted out of Crumlin and they moved to Lucan.
Their area code changed but their childrem didn't.

• Haha
  • Wow

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Watching the documentary. I'd say he is deeply troubled. The only thing that keeps him sane is fighting or training for a fight.

"He's got a platform, and get can be a force of good or bad". The road he is on is probably not a great one for his legacy.
His sexuality troubles him. All that pent up anger is him trying to fight away the gay, he's a raging homosexual but terrified to admit it

• Wow

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I don’t know anyone else would spring up from their technical landing after been hit by a car and whip out the phone to record the aftermath. He turns every single thing in his life into a boast. He must have a shrivelled up mickey.

• Haha
  • Heart