Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd have a lot of sympathy for Dee. It's not a black and white case of her just leaving. There is real dangerous folks in his crew and he has money to intimidate the shite out her her and her family.

He's volatile sub human scum.

Reactions: 30

G4Gossip

The one person I feel the most sorry for is his daughter. She is being raised in a world were her own father hates women and is giving the ok for boys/men to abuse giris/women and get away with it. A lot of young boys I know idolise MacGregor & Andrew Tate. They think it's fair game to rape and abuse women. What hope have little girls got if this is the new normal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mullou3001

Just seen TMZ released footage of them. Conor took her by the hand and she went into the bathroom with him willingly. She wasn’t forced in there. So that part of her story is bull. Saw it on Twitter
I doubt she thought she was going in to be assaulted though! Whether she walked in of her own accord or not, it doesn’t give that little midget scumbag the right to assault her. How his family and fiancée just stand by and carry on regardless is just shocking.

Reactions: 29

CherryMotel

I don't think any person would put in a civil case against mcgregor if it wasn't true. Because they and their family would have to move away from the area. Mcgregor doesn't like anyone to challenge his behaviour. He would try to destroy them.
Literally, some people would do anything to try to discredit a victim of McGregor. It's especially delusional when the victim's account of what happened is 100% in line with McGregor's character. Cry more Conor fans, he turned out to be someone no one ever wanted him to be and there's no explaining it away anymore.

---

"YES THIS TYPE OF GIRL" of which there are many. If she isnt going down the criminal route why isnt she?? i dont get it....why would you just want money off him? Surely you would want him to go to prison??
Your internalised misogyny is showing hun. There's no 'Type of girl'. There's men and women who are real victims and also a small minority of men and women who lie. Being a woman has nothing to do with it. Do you not see the bias in your thinking?

Also once again, they are going down the criminal route - IN SPAIN. In Ireland she's doing a civil case. Good for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I think the point is he makes it out that him and his family were on the bread line/ paupers and he was on the dole and against all odds he managed to rise like a phoenix from the ashes and become a millionaire, when in fact he lived a pretty standard life with two parents employed and got himself an apprenticeship. The only reason he was on social welfare because he was training 24/7, he had other prospects to fall back on and he goes on like he’s some hero for getting out of the slums.

I couldn’t give a fuck if he grew up from Foxrock or Ballymun he’s a tramp and I have zero pitty for Dee the day he leaves her high and dry I won’t have one ounce of pitty for her she deserves what’s coming to her and their poor kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

bellawella22

Chatty Member
If social media has taught me anything in the last few years… it’s to stay awayyyyy from fillers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Just wanted to say that we shouldn’t victim blame or make assumptions based off the fact she may be seeking payment.

I have absolutely no doubt he’s raped or attempted to rape her and many others and whatever kind of justice she sees fit for what happened to her is up to her.

As others have said the courts are not even fit for purpose in prosecuting Joe Soap down the road for rape, why do we think it’ll be easy to convict him when after all the stories he has a few driving offences to his name?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Madamex

VIP Member
He's such an absolute fucking scumbag. He makes me fucking sick. He needs to be locked up forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Cop the hell on 😂 Im not a conor fan clearly or wouldnt be on this thread, unless she is pursuing a criminal charge then she has other motives!!! Someone above already said she would love a pay out. Clearly conor haters would do anything to hate him :LOL::LOL:

---

"YES THIS TYPE OF GIRL" of which there are many. If she isnt going down the criminal route why isnt she?? i dont get it....why would you just want money off him? Surely you would want him to go to prison??

Why shouldn't she get a pay out? If he assaulted her on a boat to a point she had to jump in the sea she obviously feared for her life and he should be held accountable, both financially and in the criminal courts. He is a pig.

Reactions: 26

Lico

Chatty Member
I don't think any person would put in a civil case against mcgregor if it wasn't true. Because they and their family would have to move away from the area. Mcgregor doesn't like anyone to challenge his behaviour. He would try to destroy them.

• Heart

Beavana

VIP Member
the victims lawyer:

"Mr. McGregor‘s team can say this is a shakedown, these allegations are false, but the video is clear. A soon to be married man with a fourth baby on the way is himself leading a woman, he doesn’t know and not his pregnant fiancée, into the bathroom."

This will be interesting 🤞

Flower45

VIP Member
Sorry now but he has a family who I know are as common as muck but are close, a partner who for some reason loves him, and is now a Dad. He is not a child everything he has done has been his own choice. Yeh he has cling on scanger friends but its what he attracts being a repulsive low life. No one makes you a violent rapist except yourself. I will rejoice the day he gets his comeuppance.

CherryMotel

Just seen this in the Daily Mail..
Woman 'to be quizzed over claims she was assaulted on McGregor yacht' # via https://android.com

Interesting
Seriously, how many more women does he have to r*pe, sexually assault or beat up until he finally goes down? Can't keep putting out those little fires everywhere Conor, karma will always find it's way back to you.

• Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
And don’t come at me, but why in the name of God do women ‘flock’ to him???!!! He’s a father of 3, soon to be 4. A drunk/drug addict with a fiancée & a small flaccid dick due to the coke.
what’s the bloody attraction?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Becky79

I heard they were life long friends and the younger Murray brother was there but pretended to be asleep.. She said something he didnt like to hear and hit her coked out off his nut broke her arm, she jumped over board.. nobody helped or intervened. She left her phone bag and all her money on the boat.. had to go to hospital & back to her apt in just her bikini and got someone at home to book her a flight home next day.

He was asked to apologise to her and refused. Scum bag but all common knowledge apparently.

• Wow
  • Sad

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
So it’s someone who grew up with him
Another pay out
Reads so similar to the girl he raped. She also knew him and he turned on her like a possessed animal.
He needs locking up and quick.
The dj he punched also gave a similar account of him being a lunatic who can just turn on you for the simplest thing.

My older brother is like that, has a drink problem and you can literally say something but he will take just one word from what you said and can turn on you viciously.

These stories make me feel sorry for dee more and more.
Their older son always looks miserable too