Conor McGregor #2 on the white and full of shi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony has always been a sleaze , as far back as his taximan days . I'm surprised Mags stuck around this long.
I wonder if Aoife gangster gee Mcgregor will stick around for 4yrs playing step mom to Grahams kids while he's locked up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Erin looks completely different in that photo !
Heard today Tony still lives in the house in laraghcon and mags and aoife are in a new fancy detached house close by in rokeby I think it’s called, also in Lucan

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tony has always been a sleaze , as far back as his taximan days . I'm surprised Mags stuck around this long.
I wonder if Aoife gangster gee Mcgregor will stick around for 4yrs playing step mom to Grahams kids while he's locked up
Oh please tell about the taxi man days!

Erin looks completely different in that photo !
Heard today Tony still lives in the house in laraghcon and mags and aoife are in a new fancy detached house close by in rokeby I think it’s called, also in Lucan
Wonder why and how they went from Crumlin to Lucan?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know where Tony comes from? He’s the only one who attempts to disguise his thick dub accent where as the rest of them especially Erin & Aoife sound like they’ve been dragged up from the streets of the K district.
You can tell Tony puts a lot of effort into sounding posh.
I wear. A. Slim fitted. Hugo Boss. Suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

His taxi man days .. he liked all the coinage he got and always had his leg over different woman
They moved to two houses in Crumlin before moving to Lucan , Conor hung around with scumbags and they tried to get him away from them . I guess that didn't work .

• Wow
Reactions: 10

They haven't lived in Crumlin since the three kids were very young. They were already living in Laraghcon before Conor made it just not one of the big houses.

Reactions: 1
They haven't lived in Crumlin since the three kids were very young. They were already living in Laraghcon before Conor made it just not one of the big houses.
So why they always say they love and are from there like I know they are but never seem to credit Lucan seemed a big jump from Crumlin to Lucan tho and Dee from Crumlin too suppose Conor kept in touch with his roots 😄

Does anyone know where Tony comes from? He’s the only one who attempts to disguise his thick dub accent where as the rest of them especially Erin & Aoife sound like they’ve been dragged up from the streets of the K district.
You can tell Tony puts a lot of effort into sounding posh.
I wear. A. Slim fitted. Hugo Boss. Suit.
Isn’t he original from England 🤷‍♀️Or am I dreaming that !

Erin Is in Lucan too, facing onto the main road in a big 4 bed semi. Directly facing the lord Lucan pub
Yeah not to far from me know her house

They moved out of Crumlin when Conor was about 15 or 16 . He was up to no good in the area , trying to get in with the bigger boys .

Tony's mother left her children and ran off with another fella while their dad was away working in the british navy. They never heard or saw from her again as she started a new family in England. They were all separated as the dad had to work away on stints coming back to Dublin to see them when he could. It seems Tony and Conor have taken after her!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.