Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Hey just popped over from Ashley Cain thread, looking forward to reading this. Conor mcgregor has always appeared a smug little twat! Can anyone do a small recap? X
He’s a well known MMA fighter with a big mouth and a small stature. He’s a cardboard gangster and his sister idolises him with a major flowers in the attic vibe. She’s a well known Gangster Gee who likes a criminal in her bed, and to back up her brother and give him some credibility. His da is a sleazebag who rode rings around poor Magser so he’s been banished from the marital bed and has become a full time yachtsman of leisure poncing off his sons millions. Mags seems to be living it large courtesy of Conor laying on the bandaid of material possessions and she does be off her face in the forge every weekend, swinging her Jaw and streelin anyone who looks crooked at her and the Pearse St crew. By the current volume of filler in Dees face she’s pumping herself up everytime Conor pumps another woman. The kids are being churned out to beat the band. He has dismissed his first daughter with a hefty payoff and non disclosure agreement. #neverforgetqueenClodagh. Erin is a fashion designer with her exclusive housecoat range that costs an arm and a leg but cures anxiety. That’s all folks ☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Just heard from someone that was at a lock in the forge over Christmas Conor says him and Dee are best friends but they aren’t together in a romantic relationship anymore and he’s never getting married, he has mad love for the mother of his children and she knows he sees other people. They are only together as friends and parents to the kids
That explains a lot 🤯
sounds like a classic case of him saying anything to try get into someone's knickers. "I swear we're only together for the kids" type BS

Reactions: 51

Robyn84

Funny how dna results cleared conor bit terri Murray now lives in a mansion and the child has conors face..ironic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Does anyone remember years ago Conor won a fight and he jumped out of the ring and Dee the sad cow thought he was running to her so she threw her arms open and he ran straight past her to attack someone oh my lord I’m still dying of second hand embarrassment for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Flower45

VIP Member
Imo anyone who sets foot in that kip is condoning violence against women and I'm including his family in that. In light of the tragic events yesterday it actually boils my blood what he has got away with. If you set foot in his pub your saying its ok and I don't care who disagrees with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I put this on some of the other threads. Take a look at all the insta huns that follow MCgregor and some of them the ones calling for change. Hypocrites!

So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.

• Wow
Reactions: 42

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
He will leave Dee eventually, he has no respect for her and she has none for herself or her children for that matter. He’s been out there seeking someone else for years now and one of these days some young one will really turn his head and Dee will be left to raise the kids while he splashes his misses all over social media.

Reactions: 35

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I follow a pharmacist who has been giving good updates throughout the pandemic, and who shared info regarding the tragic events in Tullamore yesterday - and just noticed he likes Conor’s posts…. How can you be appalled about what happened to Ashling, yet applaud another violent female attacker?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The actual state of everyone in that pub good god can we build a wall around it so the rest of society doesn’t have to deal, literally chocker block full of battered auld ones in their neon Meath street market dresses kicked onto them and skinny young fellas wearing their best H.Samuel chains. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 34

littlebananafairy

He is pathetic. Thinking he is a gangster dancing to Dre in his pub on a Wednesday night dressed like an extra from Saturday night fever.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The pub reposted loads of people's stories showing the place absolutely heaving at 9pm, no social distancing or masks and some fella up on the bar counter playing the saxophone. I follow someone on Instagram who was there definitely at 11pm.
it’s only a matter of time before there’s a Regency hotel style shooting in that pub with the amount of scumbags that go there it’s heaving with the Kinahan gang members. Anyone who goes there or worse brings their kids needs a head check. I shudder when I see the pathetic photos of people with their fists out holding that poxy belt scarlet for the lot of them

Reactions: 33